- Working as a Programmer in XXXX since 20XX.
- Good hands on experience in writing XML codes.
- Flexible in working with any team.
- Operating System: Windows-95/98/2000/NT/XP, MS-Office.
- Languages: HTML, XML, SGML, XSL
- Editors: Epsilon, MS-Word
- Good attitude towards work.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively co-ordinate the projects.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Coordinate with Manager about the job schedule, guidelines, delivery status and the nature of Job.
- Work with the Sr. Manager to obtain necessary resources for the team.
- Coordinate meetings with the Project Manager to discuss project plans, needed resources or issues/delays in completing the task.
- Provide guidance to the team based on Customers’ Feedback.
- Looking after production to make sure that the client deadlines are met.
- Analyzing the methods to process the task.
- Generating excel report for daily status and submitting to GL/Manager.
- Keeping track of priority tasks and making sure to get them done.
- Coordinating with various departments to obtain necessary resources.
- Successfully completed various projects with short span of time.
- Participated in various project development activities.
1. XXXX, Washington from SEPTEMBER 20XX – Till Date.
Role: Group Lead
- XXXX helps global enterprises gain a competitive advantage through its capabilities in digital media innovation and world class content production and publication.
- It Provides World class Electronic Content Solution to the clients.
- Out of which some of the Major Clients are: eBooks, Elsevier, Blackwell, McGraw Hills, Springer, Cambridge, University of Chicago Press, Wiley etc.
2. XXXX InfoTech Ltd., JUNE 20XX–SEPTEMBER 20XX
Role: Process Associate
3. XXXX International Pvt. Ltd. New Jersey MARCH 20XX – JUNE 20XX
- Bachelor of Computer Application (20XX) from University XXXX with 67%.
- Intermediate (19XX) from XXX Board with 59%.
- XXXXX Matriculation (19XX) from UP Board with 78%.
- Date of Birth: 18/11/1990
- Languages known: Spanish, English & Chinese.
- Address: XXXXXX