- Looking for a position as a System Administrator with the opportunity to work with other administrators to improve customer service and the reliability of the assigned information system.
- Responded to rapid changes in technology, personnel, and work environments.
- Diploma in Computer Science in Computer Science Indian Institute Of Engineers – Delhi, Delhi in 2006
Windows System Administrator
CF Capital Foundations Pvt Ltd – November 2011 to Present
- Administration of Windows 2008 and 20012 R2 Servers.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V virtualization configuration for servers
- Build servers for production and test environments following strict build procedures.
- Troubleshoot server hardware issues and work with service providers to facilitate
- Maintaining Erp software’s and handling SQL and MySQL DB
- Antivirus Updating and Maintenance of Server and client modules
- Handled the Hardware Firewall configuring, adding policy, creating rules, VPN policy
- Maintained both Adsl and Leased line connection in the firewall.
Netcomm Systems – February 2007 to October 2011
- Handle daily technical support activities on desktop support, data network
- Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections.
- Install and test desktop software applications and internet browsers.
- Setup computers and install software for various applications and programs.
- Interact with staff on desktop problems and their resolution.
- Network and connect computers within organization to better communication.
- Order or buy computer systems and liaise with purchase and supplies department.
- Maintain computer peripheral devices like printers and resolve associated problem.
- Extensive knowledge of System Engineering methods
- Skilled in designing, planning and implementing LAN/WAN solutions
- Proficient in technical and non-technical communication, both in oral and written
- Good leadership skills and has the ability to guide and provide technical direction and supervision for a given project
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and logical thinking skills
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Directory (Less than 1 year)
- bridges (Less than 1 year)
- LAN (4 years), R2 (5 years)
- SAP (5 years)
- 10.7 years total experience with Information Systems, Network Security, Information andPersonnel Management
- Seasoned Systems Administrator familiar with MS Windows […] 2008, 2012 R2 Server, 2000, XP OS and Windows 7
- Extensive experience with Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Windows Internet Naming Service, Experience with TCP, IP and IP routing, LAN, WAN, CAN designs, bridges and switches, OSI model and fiber optic technology.
- Extensive supervisor and management position experience.