To Pursue a Challenging position that offers a high level of creativity, innovation and opportunity for further advancement in industry.
- To hold and function on the Senior Management Position for assignments in Operations , Property & Facility Management, General Administration , Project Management , Logistics , Employee Relations , Hospitality.
- CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd (MNC) as ‘Senior General Manager’ from October 2006 to till date.
- Handled bigger property assignments PM and currently functioning as PM vertical head managing total office space of 22 million sq. ft. at Chennai region.
Vendor Development & Vendor Management
INDIAN NAVY – March 1985 to March 2000
- A Dynamic & Enthusiastic Professional with 30+ years of rich experience in Facilities &Administration
- Procurement of Facilities
- Vendor Development & Vendor Management
- Contract Management
- Vendor Statutory Compliances
- Project Management Support
- Leasehold Fit outs, Lease Management
- Operations & Maintenance, MEP
- Physical Security, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarm System
- Environment Health & Safety (EHS)
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Corporate Real Estate Services
- Housekeeping, Pest Control, Landscaping
- M.Phil. in Public Administration Madurai Kamaraj University – Madurai, Tamil Nadu 2004
- M.A. in Public Administration Annamalai University 1999
- PG Diploma in Production ManagementAnnamalai University 1994
- Capability to independently handle day to day operations for regional sites.
- Expertise in managing overall operations with focus on profitability and client satisfaction keeping in view the organisation’s mission.
- Formulating Administrative policies in accordance with Organization’s goals & objectives.
- A skilled communicator with excellent man management, relationship management, leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Flair for interacting with people.