- 7 Years 9 Months of experience in Software Development Profession.
- Xamarin Certified Mobile Developer working as System Analyst for Hexaware Technologies.
- 4 Years of relevant experience on developing Mobile applications using Xamarin.Forms,
- Agile Readiness Certified Developer from Hexaware.
- Well versed with Object Oriented Programming and CLR concepts.
- Good experience in creating user interactive applications using Xamarin, WPF & Silverlight
- Having Good experience and knowledge on MVVMCross and MVVMLight
- Proactive with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- System Analyst – September 2017 to Present
- Module Lead – February 2015 to September 2017
- Senior Software Engineer – November 2010 to February 2015
- Electrical Engineer – April 2008 to April 2010
- CPRI (Central Power Research Institute) as Trainee Engineer iOS (Phone) – September 2007 to April 2008
1.) Fitness Application Android
Technologies: Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS, MVVMCross, SQLite, REST based service, UnitTest, Agile.
- Developer (Proxy Team Lead) for the Android and iOS Platforms
- Active involvement in Story Mapping and Backlog Grooming
- Production support works like bug fixing and technical debt
- Writing unit test for services and view models
- Code analysis using SonarQube
- Supporting and helping QA team members.
Key Features : Text to Speech, Map, Bluetooth Low Energy, Android Material Calendar.
2.) Pro2Pay Android (Tablet)
Technologies: Xamarin Forms, Xamarin.Android, SQLCipher, RESTful Web Services and MVVM
- Involved in complete development life cycle
- Implemented MVVM Pattern and effectively utilized Triggers and Behaviors in XAML
- Created cross platform custom controls and custom renders for platform specific features
- Offline synchronization and notification implementation
- SQLite database design and integration.
- Xamarin Insights for crash reporting
3.) Nemo Windows (WPF)
Technologies: WPF, C#, MVVM, LINQ, VBA, Multi-Threading, MSF
- Team Lead
- Played major role in requirement gathering, analysis and finalization
- Developing functionalities including coding, testing and bug fixing.
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|B.E. in Electrical and Electronics||ARM College of Engineering and Technology – Chennai||2007||95%|
|HSC||KCS Higher Secondary School||2003||77%|
|SSLC||Higher Secondary School||
- Xamarin.ANDROID (3 years)
- C# (8 years)
- DATABASE (Less than 1 year)
- Xamarin.IOS (1 year), Xamarin (4 years)
- Mobile: Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Forms and Xamarin.iOS
- Framework: MVVMCross, MVVMLight and Prism
- Process: Agile Scrum
- Web and Services: Silverlight, WCF, WCF-RIA and Entity Framework
- Languages: C#, LINQ & T-SQL
- Database: SQLite and SQL Server
- Windows: WPF
- Interacting with client for requirement gathering, system study & analysis.
- Understanding the technical & functional specifications.
- Designing, developing, testing, troubleshooting & debugging of applications.
- Providing the post-implementation, enhancement and maintenance supporting to client for application.
- Participating dynamically in team’s various phases of application development.