- As a Technology Recruiter, I will develop, drive and execute on the staffing strategies that support a booming organization.
- Sourcing the human potential as per the business requirements especially focusing on the NON IT market.
- Passionate about product & Technology hiring and able to speak to our technology/industry providing end-to-end services by efficiently and effectively fill open positions highly self-motivated with minimal supervision to handle multi-tasking jobs.
- Good Team Management and Leadership skills
SENIOR CONSULTANT RPO
ManpowerGroup Services India – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – June 2017 to Present
- Handling permanent and contractual position for the CMM level, Product development and Startups companies. Strong in hiring for
- Product development and startup companies for various domains like E-commerce, Healthcare, Semiconductor and Telecom.
- Place job requirements on the social networks, Internet to increase available candidate pool, Screening,
- Short-listing profiles, Scheduling and Co-coordinating in the Interview process.
- Scheduling & coordinating weekday interviews as well as mass recruitment drives on weekends. Conduct
- first level interview (Telephonic) to check communication Skills, domain skills, interest level, availability, salary,etc.
- Having meetings with Panelists to know the feedback of the candidates and improve the sourcing based on the discussions.
SENIOR LEAD RECRUITER
Hunt & Badge Consulting – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – January 2017 to May 2017
- Responsible for handling both Contractual and Full Time Positions.
- Interacting with the candidates, giving them a brief about the position and checking them technically.
- Based on this interaction schedule them for the technical interview. Sourcing candidates using internal databases, Internet web sites, job postings, referrals and networking. Responsible for End to End recruitment.
- Taking care of KRA’s to achieve the targets.
- Coordinating with the MSP & placing the right candidates.
- Sourcing the Relevant Profiles from the Various Job Portals as per the Requirements. Aggressively following up with candidates to get their interviews done.
- Establish and maintain the relationship with overseas clients and employer.
- Ensure the joining of offered candidates on the committed dates.
SR CORDINATOR HR
Cognizant Technology Solutions – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – February 2010 to January 2017
- Liaison with Business to understand hiring forecast for each account and formulate hiring strategy.
- Prioritize the current demands and share with Internal sourcing team and HR Outsourcing companies; provide them clarity about the job requirement with timely feedback.
- Single Point of Contact in Recruitment for ComTech BU – E*TRADE, Comcast, Itaas, CISCO, Paypal, Charter communication.
- Sourcing/Screening, Short-listing Profiles, Candidates tracking, Follow-up, identifying talent, and managing the hiring process.
- Interaction with the Business managers to understand the Business requirements and sourcing candidates
- Analyze requirement according to the specifications mentioned by the Managers, Business spoc.
- Identifying the potential candidates through various sources like Internal databank , Linked in, job portals,
- Mass Mailing, Referencing, social Networking etc to fill the vacancies and stimulating them to apply for the jobs.
- Good at Team/People management
- M.B.A in HR in Madras University – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- B.Com in St. Thomas College Of Arts & Science – Chennai, Tamil Nadu at 2008
- H.S.C (Commerce, Computer Science) in Sethu Bhaskara Hr.Sec.School Since 2003 to 2005
- S.S.L.C Hr.Sec.School Since 2001 to 2003
- Databases (Less than 1 year)
- FICO (Less than 1 year)
- MICROSOFT WINDOWS (Less than 1 year)
- MS PowerPoint (Less than 1 year)
- MS SQL Server (Less than 1 year)
- Hardware/Platforms – MS Windows 98/ NT/ 2000 / XP/ Windows 8
- Databases – MS SQL Server Access
- Automation – VB Scripting, eFDE Macro Tool
- Testing Services – Manual & Automation Testing
- Presentation Tool – MS PowerPoint & VISIO
- SAP – FICO R1 Module