- Dedicated and patient-focused Registered Nurse with proven expertise in Long term care, staffing and family support.
- Exceptional capacity to multitask
- Administrative experience includes admissions, assessment, treatments
- Good in communication and patient history and other documentation.
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Email Handling
1. XXXXX Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) /Staff/Charge Nurse :
- Delivered a complete range of RN services and expertise.
- Documented patient history and medication lists
- Assisted physicians with treatments and procedures
- Worked with direct patient care, physicians.
- Get patients ready for surgery, GI Lab.
- Medical treatment such as injections, IV infusion, blood transfusion, Iron transfusion.
Staff Nurse, Emergency Department :
- Total patient care in a 24-bed level
- Caring for patients of varying ages and illnesses
- Teaching, discharge and follow up.
Supplemental Staff Nurse :
- ICU with frequent charge nurse duties in ICU.
- Total patient care in 8-bed intensive care unit
- Critical care emergencies, including ventilators
- RN Associate Nursing Degree
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing
- Date of Birth: 21/03/1990
- Languages known: Irish, Chinese, Finnish .
- Address : XXXXXXXX.