Product Launches – Oversea Partnerships – Presentations
Accomplished, multilingual Professional consistently recognized for achievement and performance in the fuel industry. Innovative and successful in mining new sales territories and establishing business alliances, including the recent partnership with many overseas nations. Proven leader with special capabilities in building teams, strategizing and implementing workable marketing plans employing television, radio. Internet and print media. Fluent in English, Korean, Japanese and French.
- Launch gasoline exports in conjunction with new production plant stand-up: target overseas markets.
- Initiate sales of ULS, an environmentally-friendly new product launched in the European market.
- Establish joint venture partnerships in Europe and Ear East: implement marketing for aviation had and asphalt as a value-added commodity.
- Analyze regional import; export economics and the interregional oil markets.
- Participate in contract negotiations for strategic alliances with major European and Asian concerns.
- Achieved $25 million in revenue by developing offshore storage programs that fulfilled seasonal market trends in the region.
- Optimize production mode by selecting appropriate refinery; research product specification revisions by country.
- Propose and participate in the Plant Operation Committee, a taw effort between production and sales.
TTR CORPORATION, New York, New York 1993 — Present
Vice President, Menem Business Division
- Promoted top position in March 1996: selected as one of the employees to attend an MBA course in 2003.
- Named Employee of the Year in 1996 based on professional achievements.
FUEL INDUSTRY OF AMERICA. New York, New York 1989 — 1992
Manager of Marketing
- Provided analysis on fuel industry, drafting report for the White House.
- Awarded the Honor Prize in 1992 based on performance evaluations of oil producers.
UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK. New York. New York
Bachelor of Arts in Communications, 1988