6722 South 22nd Street, Terre Haute, In. 47804
Home Phone : (xxx) xxx-xxxx, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
A position as an active employee, involving responsibility and working with others as a team member to achieve advancement and growth for the company.
- More than five years experience.
- Thorough building customized insurance policies for each individual after assessing risk factor.
- Experienced home fire insurance writer.
- Hands on experienced ability to sell various types of insurance, including auto, fire, life, property, medical, farm, and all medical.
- Excellent communication and human relations skills.
2008-Present: Centennial Insurance Inc., Indianapolis, IN
- Selling customized insurance to suit customer specific needs.
- Ensure that all requirements of the policy are fulfilled, medical exams ect.
- Calculate the customer’s premiums and help establish their payment method.
- Discuss existing coverage of the individual or property and further explain what we can do to their benefit.
- Selling various types of insurance to business clients.
- Conduct initial property inspection.
- Determine construction age and value, also any other characteristics to determine risk.
- Cold calling on new clients.
- Maintaining excellent records and stay on top of policy renewals.
- Constantly promoting the advantages of our programs.
- Calling on customers to review, update, or suggest additional changes.
2005-2008: Mutual Life Inc., Indianapolis, IN
- Provide information to clients and make advisements when claims are made.
- Develop my own marketing strategies for sales improvement.
- Made the necessary yearly adjustments to client policies and submit forms to underwriter.
- Complete efficient book keeping.
- Keep abreast of all policy changes.
B.S. Business, 2004
ISU Terre Haute, Indiana
IVY Tech, Terre Haute, In.–Special courses and seminars.
Computer Proficient: Windows XP, Word, Excel, Power Point, ect…