Seeking a position to use my functional Skills to Perform as an individual and help the customers to resolve their problems leading a team with greater efficiency.
- Strong written and oral communication
- Good interpersonal abilities
- Quick learner
- Team Player
- In depth technical knowledge of home appliances
- Good reasoning ability
- Knowledge of voice modulation
- Accent Neutralization
- Other communication skills
- Voice process training
- Product Knowledge
- XXX services from 20** till date as Customer care manager.
- XXX centre from 20** to 20** as Customer Care Executive.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Providing customer service and understanding the needs of the client.
- Managing the team effectively to ensure achievement of target and performance.
- Presentation of proposals for business development.
- Establishing work plans.
- Delegating assignments to team members.
- Supporting customers by emailing and online chats by giving them technical solution of their product in use.
- Documenting problems of a particular product in large numbers & reporting to company and concerned department.
- Review and sign off on requirements, process flows, gaps, and design documents.
- To study the functionality and business process changes and suggest necessary actions to be taken and training to be provided to the team members.
- Socialize the changes in business processes and organizational design.
- Training the new employees in the voice process as well as in the technicalities of the product to provide support to customers.
- Generating leads and business opportunities.
- Communicating with clients regarding grievances from the company and also giving new information on new products or services.
- Making calls to the customer after generation of their first bill.
- Determining the needs of the client.
- Overseeing the quality of deliverables.
- BA from XXXX university with **%
- HSC from XXXX School with 68%
- SSC from XXXX school with 77%
- Languages known: Spanish, English
- DOB: 02/02/1994
- Address: SSJKBJS