Business Analyst / Project Manager with exceptional record of delivering cost effective, high performance technology solutions to meet challenging business demands. Extensive qualifications in all facets of information systems methodology from conceptual design through documentation, implementation, user training, quality review, and enhancement. Worked extensively with Fortune 1000 companies.
Principal Information Systems Consultant, NAME OF COMPANY, CITY, ST 11/99 – 09/02
Worked with Fortune 1000 clients as Technical Liaison managing relationships with numerous business and technical clients during strategy and planning phases for this management and technology consulting firm. Analyzed corporate business processes to develop customized solutions, and reduce costs, improve performance within a given budget. Led planning meetings, JAD sessions, analysis development, test inspections, and other project meetings throughout product life cycle. Conducted interviews and developed business cases to implement process changes, develop training materials, and instructed clients on new processes and procedures.
- Promoted to group lead directing full-time employees at client site for ability to identify, develop, and manage over 8,000 technological requirements through a multi-year project life cycle.
- Played key role in design and execution of 60-day implementation model to capture design and development requirements in an iterative development life cycle that reduced lead-time by over 50%.
- Played key role in call center turn around project resulting in reducing caller waiting time, improving call response times and increasing first call resolution by 42%
- Led strategic planning initiative to secure proposed budget for the consolidation of nine call centers by identifying CRM and process improvement opportunities.
- Recipient of Employee of the Year award as well as multiple technical excellence awards.
Project Lead, NAME OF COMPANY, CITY, ST 05/98 – 11/99
Identified new business development opportunities for this management and technology consulting firm; analyzed business processes to identify areas of reducing operating costs and improving efficiencies; recommended and implemented new technology solutions; and trained clients how to utilize new technology to reach their business goals. Modeled new business processes and customized solutions to accommodate budget and build in scalability. Recommended and implemented web development, management and marketing solutions from conception through delivery.
- Designed and implemented a fully automated sales and proposal generation process that linked supply, pricing and accounting systems reducing proposal generation time by 75% and improving sales 800%.
- Added value to the business by turning a “Paper and Pen” organization into a completely automated recruiting office by formalizing all business processes into an integrated database.
- Developed marketing strategies for a real estate broker and an agent by formalizing their business processes and enhanced their public presence by recommending and implementing effective web solutions.
Senior Commodity Manager, NAME OF COMPANY, CITY, ST
Functioned as the lead point of contact for the global procurement of $85 million annual purchases of resister technologies from over 300 supplier relations by providing reliable sourcing, variety of materials, availability of product and competitive pricing within lead times necessary for world-wide manufacturing locations. Led the implementation sourcing strategies and strategic partnerships for commodity products as well as proprietary and custom products in coordination with engineering, design and manufacturing communities.
- Reduced supplier pool by 36% percent while simultaneously reducing costs of $9 million annualized savings in just nine months on the job.
- Designed and implemented a database solution to track 20,000 components for 15 manufacturing locations including supplier information, alternative parts and cost drivers to be delivered via the corporate intranet.
- Played key role in the strategic planning of the global procurement intranet solution.
President, NAME OF ORGANIZATION, CITY, ST 08/95 – 05/97
- Managed workflow and supervised over 25 consultants on over 10 business and technology projects.
- Grew the corporate revenues by 17% in one year.
- Managed and directed all functions of the consulting corporation while simultaneously attaining two master’s degrees.
Paralegal Specialist, NAME OF COMPANY, CITY, ST 10/91 – 06/95
Provided support for 5 to 10 attorneys within the corporate legal department who provided assistance to hundreds of outside counsel firms in all aspects of corporate and real estate law. Led coordination efforts of collection of legal documentation for the sale of real estate and supervised all auction day activities. Designed and developed all policy, process and procedures of newly formed Claims Department which handled thousands of outside claims from investors and buyers of the Resolution Trust Corporation and their acquired institution.
- Supervised the sell of charged-off loans and realized over 50% more than expected on sale of assets in more than five different initiatives; received recognition for outstanding sales returns.
- Received special recognition for realizing over $500 MM in sales from five real estate auctions selling hundreds of residential and commercial properties.
- Provided paralegal support for asset marketing specialists in the sale of 496 loan portfolios bringing revenues of $3.8 billion for the agency.
- Recipient of multiple outstanding achievement and merit awards.
- Master of Science in Information Management, STATE UNIVERSITY, Anytown, ST, 1997
- Master of Business Administration, STATE UNIVERSITY, Anytown, ST, 1996, summa cum laude
- Bachelors of Art in Psychology, STATE UNIVERSITY, Anytown, ST, 1991