A challenging position as an Agricultural Inspector Level 1
- Ability to learn the principles and practices applicable to the assigned option.
- Ability to learn inspection, testing, and investigative techniques specific to the assigned option.
- Ability to make correct determinations based on observations of technical procedures and practices in regard to given standards applicable to the assigned option.
- Ability to understand, interpret and explain statutory requirements, rules, regulations, and standards which are applicable to the assigned option.
- Ability to follow instructions under minimal supervision.
Indiana Ag Dept, Indianapolis, IN. 2010 – Present
Agricultural Inspector Level 1
- Received on-the-job training in a phase of the State agricultural inspection program.
- Assisted higher level inspectors in the conduct of comprehensive and complex inspections, investigations, sampling or testing of agricultural and other commodities which pertain to the assigned option.
- Set up and maintained various files, and records.
- Conducted routine sampling, inspections and testing activities related to the assigned option under supervision and independently after demonstrating proficiency.
- Assisted in the preparation of administrative and technical reports and may prepare simple reports independently.
Columbus North Patriots High School, Columbus, IN
IVY Tech Technical College, Indianapolis, IN.
Certificate of Completion for Agricultural Science course