A talented Machinist with accumulated years of experience in machine shop practices, extensive experience in set-up’s and operation of various types of CNC and conventional machines
- More than 7 years experience.
- Perform multiple wheel machine set-ups and operation of large 4 and 5 axis NC vertical lathes and horizontal Mills.
- Can set-up, program and operate various CNC lathe machines.
2006-Present: Honeywell South Bend, IN.
- Operate CNC Lathe, Okuma & Howa, to manufacture parts / tooling to specific blueprints specs to within .0005 – .002.
- Set – up machines and maintain production.
- Materials include 43 series, Inconel, Titanium, and Stellite.
- Make edits to CNC program at machine controls when needed.
- Label all parts for tracking per ISO requirements.
- Knowledge and operation of Motch Vertical lathe, Makino, and Okuma machine centers.
- Check and document all parts on control charts.
- Operated horizontal band saw.
2003-2006: Honeywell South Bend, IN.
Machinist Apprentice-(aviation parts)
- Operated CNC lathe, Femco, Fanuc control, to manufacture parts to specific blueprints specs to within .001 – .005
- Operated CNC Mill, Fanuc control, to manufacture parts to specific blueprints specs to within .015
- Operated CNC Lathe, Daewoo, Fanuc control, to manufacture parts to specific blueprints specs to within .01 .
IV Technical College
CNC Technology – Diploma 2003-2004
IVY Tech, Terre Haute, In.–Special courses and seminars.
Computer Proficient: Windows XP, Word, Excel, Power Point, ect…