Seeking a challenging career as an Accounting Clerk in a progressive organization to enhance my accounting and financial management skills.
- Master of Commerce from XXX University (Appeared).
- Diploma in Cost Accounting from XXX institute with ‘A’ Grade.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from XX University with 1st Class.
- HSC from State Board with Distinction.
- SSC from State Board with Distinction.
- Languages: C,C+,Java.
- MS Office suite.
- Expertise in MS Power point & Excel.
- Well versed with Tally Accounting Package
- Qualified the Certificate Course in MS Office & Accounting package.
- Good knowledge of Basic Accounting.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good at making Audits, Income tax statements and final account preparations.
- Sound knowledge of Accounting principles.
Working as a Clerk at XXXX Inc. since April 2010.
- Handled the complete accounting cycle, including opening, posting entries and closing of accounts.
- Preparation of various accounting reports.
- Helped in preparation of financial statements including budgets, billings and cost reports.
Worked as a Trainee Clerk at XXX Co. Ltd. (July 2008 – March 2010)
- Handled accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Prepared sales invoice and various delivery related invoice.
- Handled the petty cash accounts of the Branches.
- Made the data entries in the ERP system.
- Reconciliation & sorting of the invoices with the system.
Awards And Achievements
- Appreciated for introducing work process to increase work productivity.
- Certificate of participation in School Sports events.
- Certificate of participation in College Cultural events.
- Participation in the Youth festival organized at the XXX University.
- Learning new computer applications.
- Internet surfing.
- Watching Sports channels.