Seeking a Challenging career as Head Human Resources to utilize my best efforts for company’s goal and growth at world standards.
- Working as Sr. HR manager with H company from 20** till date
- Worked as Sr. HR executive with K pvt. Ltd. from 19** to 20**
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Manpower Planning and Designing/Finalizing the Organization Structure.
- Selection and Recruitment of best talents/professionals.
- Preparation of HR Budget and Personnel Cost Analysis according to AOP.
- Identifying the GAPS and arranging appropriate training for Employees.
- Delivering motivational & behavioral presentations to HODs/Managers.
- Liaison with different Govt authorities against statutory compliances.
- Implementation of HR Policy , PMS, SOP, DOA, TPM, Other HR practices.
- Grievance Settlements & Counseling of Employees with appropriate recommendations to Unit Heads and Corporate President HR
- Organized different kind of welfare activities to maintain the harmony.
- Exit Interviews and Full & Final Settlements with best HR practices. Ices.
- Final Negotiations with selected professionals about position & package and also Referral Checking for them before proceeding operations.
- Follow up with selected candidates and related Joining Operational activities.
- Operational activities for Colony Maint., Vehicle Arrangements and Guest House bookings to ensure optimum performance.
- Event Operations for Employee Engagements Activities / Festivals Different Programs
- Allotment of appropriate housing with facilities based on merit/position level.
- Looking After the Payroll process (Salary, PF, ESI, Tax Deductions, Various Adjustments with expenses distribution in various cost codes.
- Data Entry (Leave, Absent, OD, etc.) in Time & Payroll module of ERP for all employees and also maintaining their personnel files..
- LLB from XXX college with A grades
- MBA-HR from XXX Institute with 66%.
- Bachelor of Commerce from XXX university with 67%.
- Rewarded by CMD for designing Organization Structure
- Performed as Relationship Management with all doctors from D
- Awarded for youngest & best Secretary in Rotary club
- Convener of the program with invitation to govt. officials.
- Played cricket twice at State Level.
- Date of Birth: 15/08/1990.
- Hobbies: Singing, Psychological Help & Guidance, Cricket & Astrology.
- Address : XXXXXXX
- Languages known: English, Spanish, French.