- X Years of software sales and sales management experience in various verticals like XXX, XXX.
- Experience in selling ERP/BI/Workflow management solutions and consulting services.
- Experienced in Million USD plus deal closures.
- Traveled very frequently to Australia, NZ, South-East Asia and Middle East regions to meet new prospects.
- Currently managing ANZ/MEA/USA/SA/SEA sales in the field of Spend Management software solutions and Strategic consulting Services. Relevant C level contacts across the region.
- Earlier, National Sales Manager for Team Computers. Product lines included Business Intelligence (SAS, QlikView and MAIA One Key), ERP (Microsoft Dynamics-Navision, Epicor), Workflow and BPM platforms (Dimension, Skelta) and a web based helpdesk.
- Extensive partner management experience in identifying, creating and managing channel partners across USA. Also created the business Model for select channel partners.
- Dynamic Hunter/Leader with a solid history of sales success in Fortune companies in USA, Australia, NZ, SEA,MEA regions. Global experience in collaborative cross functional business management, enterprise account management, people management, solution selling and consulting led sales engagements. Managed large business initiatives, virtual teams to develop and create sales potential in new markets.
1. XXXX: Regional Sales Director – (Since Sept ‘XX till date)
- Heading the ANZ/MEA/USA/SA/SEA region in the exciting field of Spend management software solutions and Strategic Sourcing services. This includes working along with Inside Sales, Marketing and Pre-sales to identify the right strategy for the market, meeting select customers and formulating the right attack strategy.
- Skilled in kick-starting stagnant markets. This job involves extensive travel (2 weeks a month or more).
- Drive our market sales operations from XXX headquarters in XXXX Business development in Manufacturing, Automotive, BFSI, Mining, Telco and Pharmaceutical business verticals.
- Drive our sales efforts with hyper active participation in reactive and proactive business opportunities.
- Sales pipeline management and forecasting.
- Solution selling by modeling prospect requirement in client workshops and proof of concept.
- Demonstrated thought leadership in pre-sales, marketing and cross functional teams to deliver successful client engagement model.
- Execute marketing engagements on web and on field activities.
- Lead prospecting in co-ordination with off shore USA inside sales team.
- Successfully closed multiple year contracts with Fortune 50 companies.
2. XXXX Computers Pvt. Ltd.: National Manager (Since June ‘XX till Aug ‘XX)
- XXXX Computers is a 21 year old company present in 34 locations across USA. The primary areas are Business Intelligence solutions covering all the three tiers of businesses, Enterprise Resource Planning solutions (ERP) and workflow and BPM platforms.
Job Description :
- National Manager responsible for P&L. Responsible for the total numbers across USA.
- Managed a team of Account managers and regional managers.
- Provided senior management support to account managers to interact with senior management and close deals.
- Maintained relationships with product principles.
- Created and managed new channel partners was a key part of my KRA.
- Worked closely with the Solution Leaders to build customized solutions pitches for the target market segment and driving the revenues and delivery of these solutions.
- Worked closely with the business unit head, Regional managers and the sales team to build a market penetration strategy in the prospect base for the business unit. Participating in aggregate resource planning for the business Unit.
XX Technology Parks of USA.: Business Development Officer (From MayXX to JanXX)
Job Description :
- As a business Development officer I was responsible for handling sales and marketing activities all the 19 centers in north USA.
- Tasked with managing a team of 5 BDMs spread across these locations.
- Lead a team in creating a business plan for XXX in association with XXX Consultants.
- Developed healthy working relationships with all the major international carriers in USA. Was the execution leader in implementing CRM in XXX
- Have been a speaker/presenter in quality forums in XXXX.
- Have undergone detailed training on QlikView, Navision and SAS.
- Sales Leadership award from XXXXX – 2007
- MBA- Marketing, Year 20XX from University 1.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, Year 19XX from University 2.
- Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C.) Examination, Year 19XX.
- Date of Birth: 27/03/1987
- Languages Known: Spanish, English & Chinese
- Address: XXXXXX