- A well-rounded individual with a strong commitment and self-motivated person with proven analytical, communication, creative and interpersonal skills.
- Aiming at attaining a position of responsibility that will allow making decisions & exerting significant influence on major issues in the field of expertise
1.) Risk Manager
E-billing Solutions Pvt Ltd – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – April 2016 to Present
- Fraud Investigations & Analysis
- Client Service & Support
- Chargeback Analysis
- KYC & Underwriting Process
- Merchant Monitoring
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Team Management
- R&D – Acquiring Business
2.) Consumer Fraud Analyst
GROUPON – August 2013 to August 2015
- Ensuring the Quality parameters are set properly on the currently provided tools like Commerce Interface (CI)
- Conducting Quality programs for Consumer Fraud role as this made the team members to maintain and do the work on a more progressive way.
- Identifying the major fraudulent activities and trended most of the frequent fraudster who have been continuously made fraud activities across the globe.
- Expertise in the risk analyst stream on identifying the major fraudulent activities in all the regions.
- Identifying most of the RAF (Refer A Friend) fraudsters to define about the referral fraud behaviors.
3.) Sr. Consultant, Technical Support Executive
Sutherland Global Services – April 2012 to July 2013
- Handling incoming chats and taking the remote control of the customer’s computer and helping them with the installation of different AVG products.
- In case of issues that can be handled only by the Tier 2, escalating them appropriately
4.) Sr. Consultant, Sr. Customer Service Executive
Sutherland Global Services – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – January 2008 to April 2012
- Has been an excellent team player in handling the calls and chats and e-mails.
- Training the new team members and help them in barging the calls.
- Handled reports for the AHT which is a Primary metric.
- Handled the break timings.
- Played the role of a Support function when in need.
- Had achieved the Platinum Tenure Award for successful completion of 3 years.
- B.Tech in CSIT J.N.T.U University
- H.S.C Maths, Physics and Chemistry From Board of Intermediate Education
- S.S.L.C in Education From Board of Secondary School – Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- An accomplished Fraud Analyst with splendid experience acquired in Fraud Detection, which then to Cancelling & Refunding the Fraudulent purchases, Handling Chargebacks and Defending them.
- Strong background in customer service with CSat and Quality to achieve projects implementation within agreed time/cost parameters.
- Always stood on the top in achieving metrics with the elaborative approach while trying to solve issues.