Willing to work in a challenging position with a growing Organization where I can utilize my technical and interpersonal skills to serve the organization and enhanced the same.
- Operating Systems: Win 98/ Win XP/ Win server 2003/win 7
- Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET, Web services,.NET Framework 4.0/3.0/2.0.
- Programming Languages: C++, C#.NET
- Web Technologies: HTML and Java Script.
- Editor and IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008 & 2010.
- Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
- Hardware: Fault debugging, major troubleshooting and installation of new hardware & software.
- Proficient in developing WEB application using C#.NET, ASP.NET, SQL
- Possess good analytical skills
- A quick learner.
- MCA from XXXX University Indiana (2008 -2011) having CGPA of 6.9 on a 10.0 scale
- B.Sc from University xyz with X%.
ACADEMIC PROJECT UNDERTAKEN:
Project Name: XXXX
Project duration: Jan 20XX to April 20XX
Environment: C#.Net, ASP .NET and SQL server
Team size: 5
The main objective of the proposed solution is to be automated the various functions and activities of the bank through Internet. The solution will facilitate to the bank employees and the account holders with the different modules. This solution is very much necessary for the private sector banks and the corporate sector. The banking industry will take a new shape and explore like never before. Using the solution the bankers and account holders can generate various kinds of reports.
This project has seven modules like Admin, Manager, Customer, Reports, Search, Authentication, and Registration.
Role and Responsibility: Actively participate in the Authentication module.
- Active participant in debate competition
- DOB: 24th June 1987.
- Languages Known: English, Spanish & French.
Resume Template for Freshers Sample 2
Looking for a challenging career which demands the best of my professional ability in terms of, technical and analytical skills, and helps me in broadening and enhancing my current skill and knowledge.
- A fresher with BE Degree in Instrumentation Technology & Engineering from XXXXXXX Engineering College.
- Knowledge of C and C++ Programming Languages.
- Knowledge of PLC (Automation).
- Good in maintaining interpersonal relationship.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Determined to learn with practical approach.
- Positive attitude towards every aspect and being open minded.
- Adaptability and ability to work under pressure.
- Programming Languages: C, C++.
- Operating System: Win 7, XP.
- Packages: Microsoft Office.
- Subject of Interest: Microcontroller, Automation.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Instrumentation Technology) XXXXXXXX University.
- Diploma (Electronics & Communication) XXXXXXXX Of Technical Education.
- IIHT Certified Computer Hardware & Networking, under IIHT
- SITD Certified C & C++, Under Millennium InfoTech
- Now a days due to advanced technology, different high speed vehicles are available in the market.
- There are people who enjoy the high speed vehicles even in the crowded areas. It is seen that this generally happens due to intoxication caused due to the consumption of abnormal amount of alcohol.
- The main objective of this embedded application is to detect abnormal alcohol level content in the breath, and there by turning the vehicle engine OFF.
- We have developed an embedded kit which will be placed in a vehicle. Now, the vehicle will be under the control of the kit XXXXXXXXX.
- In an existing traffic control system the traffic lights are controlled with fixed timing switching signals.
- This problem can be solved by means of actual detection of density of traffic and according to that the microcontroller controls the switching of the traffic lights.
- The programming language used for developing the software to the microcontroller Embedded/Assembly.
- The KEIL cross compiler is used to edit, compile and debug this program.
- Micro Flash programmer is used for burning the developed code on Keil in to the microcontroller Chip.
- Here in our application we are using AT89C51 microcontroller which is Flash Programmable IC.
- AT represents the Atmel Corporation represents CMOS technology is used for designing the IC.
Role: Implementation, Design, Execution & End to end support to the team.
- Bagged 2nd Prize in Spectrum 2012, a National Level Event.
- Attended Workshop on PLC & Mechatronic by BOSCH Rexroth Regional center for Industrial Automation.
- Participated in Blizard 2011,a Robo Fight Event.
- Date Of Birth: XXXX
- Languages Known: XXXX
- Contact Address: XXXX