- X years of Experience as a Lecturer.
- Good Knowledge and Experience of technical concepts.
- Easily understood by students
- Programming Language: C++, JAVA (Core).
- Tools: OOP’S, Operating System, Analysis, Designing & Algorithms
- Operating System: Windows 98, Windows XP
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good oral and written Communication.
- Quick Learner, Confident, Punctual & Hard worker.
- Subjects Taught: Computer Networking, Design Analysis & Algorithms (DDA), Computer Networking, Theory of Computation (TOC), Compiler Design (CD), System Programming & Operating Systems, Principle of Programming Languages (PPL) & Analysis Designing & Algorithms (ADA), Object Oriented Technology & OOP’s.
- Worked under AICTE Team.
- Handled responsibilities of “XXXX” event 2012. & acted as an event coordinator.
- Handled responsibilities of GFM (Guardian Faculty Member) for B.E.
- Handled responsibilities of Result Analysis for T.E (Sem II) 2012.
- Acted as an External in GHR COE, Wagholi for “Computer Networking”.
- Worked in Admission Cell Department.
- Handled responsibilities of collection of registration forms.
- Coordinated cultural activities.
- 100% Result in all classes.
- Got “Students favorite teacher” award.
Employers (X Years)
- Working as a Lecturer in XXXX College (From 26.June.20XX – Till Date)
- As a Lecturer in XXXX College (From 1.Aug.20XX till 7.Apr.20XX)
- As a S/W Developer in XXXX Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (From Nov 20XX – Jun 20XX)
- MTech from University 1 with 76% in 20XX.
- Bachelor of Engineering (CSE) from University 2 in year 20XX-20XX with Aggregate of 72.8%
- Senior Secondary (12th) from State Board with 72.6%, in year 20XX-20XX
- High School (10th) From State Board with 73.2% in 19XX-20XX.
Academic Project Undertaken
- The system we built, utilizes “ALUMNI MEET & TRAINING AND PLACEMENT” for training and placement to increase the interaction with our senior students as well as our colleagues and it also provides the facility to get to know about the Training and Placement cell of Technocrats Institute of Technology Bhopal.
- The System was based on “ALUMNI MEET & TRAINING AND PLACEMENT” for the management of large amounts of distributed data.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Actively participated in Sports Day.
- Actively participated in “Bhartiya sanskriti gyan pariksha “ Exam.
- Actively participated in cultural activities at College/School level like-Group dance, Debate & Competition.
- Date of Birth: 16/07/1989.
- Languages Known: English & Spanish
- Address: XXXXXX