- I aspire to become a successful frontrunner who can take-up challenges and execute the job with team.
- To achieve this, I would like to work in an organization where the job responsibilities given to me have the scope of continuous learning and knowledge transfer as I believe that ‘Learning is a constant motivator’.
- A dynamic and multitalented professional with excellent knowledge of handling the team and making the plan for getting better revenues.
- Proficient in collecting, collating and updating information for RSDC on various aspects of the labour market.
- Excellent in connect-up with and create awareness about the activities amongst all stakeholders including employers, training partners and job aspirants.
- Initiative and an attitude of ownership
- Passion for excellence and ability to energize
- Problem solving and an innovative “can do” mindset
- Interpersonal effectiveness
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Develop a sector specific and credible Labour Market Information System (LMIS) which would provide the basis on which to plan for the skill development initiatives.
- Research on the current requirement of skill development in the industry, review the supply of skilled personnel, identify shortfall in numbers and skill sets, identify trends and future requirements and benchmark international practices.
- Make recommendations on how the system could be strengthened, streamlined and made responsive to the needs of a dynamic market economy. This will include the architecture of the LMIS with respect to its contents, key priority indicators, institutional arrangements and modalities for its implementation.
- Develop skill competency standards and qualifications; create process for identifying skill development needs and preparing a catalogue of skill types, maintain a skill inventory, assist in planning and executing training of trainers by developing a sector skill development plan.
- Interact with industry to understand skill gaps and requirements.
- Partner with educational institutes/training institutes, private sector organizations to develop training programs to up skill the labour force.
- Ensure processes to generate information on the deficits in the manpower training programs and thus help in the subsequent formulation of policies to address labour problems effectively.
- Actively support the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of high quality training and workforce development products and services, including the nationally endorsed Training Packages; provide independent skills and training advice to enterprises, including matching identified training needs with appropriate training solutions; and work with enterprises, employment service providers, training providers, and government to allocate training places.
- To involve the family owned business scions, to ensure achievement of objectives along with timely delivery on the planned initiatives.
- Working as Deputy Director in XXX Pvt. Ltd. from July 1, 2012 to till date.
- Worked as Assistant Director in XXX Company from January 2005 to June 25, 2012.
- Worked as Senior Technical Support Engineer in XXX Company from Nov, 2001 to December 2004.
- MBA from XXX in XXX
- Graduate in Political Science
- Date of Birth:11/12/1989
- Address: XXXXX
- Languages known: English , Spanish ,Chinese