To work at mid level position as a registered nurse in healthcare medical facility that would allow me to utilize my acute knowledge of medical analysis and research in providing appropriate healthcare to the patients.
- A dedicated, patient-focused registered nurse with proven experience in oncology, emergency and neonatal care having experience of 2 year as a Nurse.
- Skilled in pediatric and adult anesthesia.
- Proficient in providing the quality assistant to the doctors.
- Excellent in supervising the patient’s condition.
- Expert in maintaining the health chart of the patient.
- Strong work ethics and leadership skills.
- Excellent in communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Ability to take care of patient excellently.
- Ability to work in pressure situations.
- Manage the patient chart of the patient.
- Follow the instructions and change the medicine according to them.
- Provide special assistance to the emergency room’s patient.
- Manage multiple critically ill patients.
- Manage the documents of patient in regular basis.
- Provide information and support to patients and family members regarding condition, prognosis and treatment program.
- Provide assistance to the doctors during operation.
- Proficient in all apparatus and equipment of operation theater.
- Proficient in basic use of computer.
- Survive the life of two people, which was badly hurt due to accident.
- Manage the record of patients effectively.
- Receive many appreciations and awards for excellent work.
- Working as Nurse in XXXX Hospital from 2010- Present.
- Languages Known: Spanish , German .
- Address: XXXXXX
- Date Of Birth : 12/12/1990