Seeking a position in Human Resources and opportunity to make a strong contribution by utilizing and expanding upon related education, skills, experiences and capabilities.
- A performance driven professional with 3+ combined experience in HR practice, recruiting, retrenchment and retaining the employees.
- Efficient in planning the organization needs.
- Proficient in supervising the other HR staff.
- Proficient in giving valuable decision and assisting the other departments.
- Expert in taking the order from the seniors and giving the valuable suggestions.
- Remarkable analytical, logical and mathematical skills.
- Innovative in assessing the qualities of people.
- Efficient in communicating well in writing and verbal both.
- The ability to motivate people.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Analyze the need of the organization in terms of manpower.
- Make a proper plan to fulfill the need of organization.
- Fill the post of organizations by the recruitment drive.
- Understand the improving areas of organization by taking feedback timely.
- Conduct many programs for motivating and stress busting for employees.
- Make the coordination with the accounts department.
- Keep observing the employee’s performance.
- Train the new employees.
- Expert in basic use of computer.
- Internet savvy.
- Effectively recruited 500 employees in XXX Company.
- Cut down the budget by the transfer and relocating the employees.
- Won ‘Best Employee’ award in 2011.
- Working as HR manager in XXX company from 2010 – present.
- Worked as HR manager in XXX company from 2009 – 2010.
- MBA in HR.
- Date of Birth: 21/06/1992
- Languages Known: Spanish, English & Chinese
- Address: XXXXXX