Seeking an important and challenging role in an organization where I can attract with the new people and show my abilities.
- An expert HR executive with proven expertise in implementing the policy and procedure, recruiting and hiring having 2 year hand on experience.
- Extensive experience and consummate achievements building multiple best-in class organizations.
- Skilled in attracting the most qualified employees and matching them to jobs for which they are well suited.
- Pivotal contributor to senior operating and leadership executives, providing leadership for multiple acquisitions, from due diligence to conversion.
- Expert in taking the order from the seniors and giving the valuable suggestions.
- Innovative thinker and excellent leadership qualities.
- Excellent in influencing the people.
- Efficient in communicating well in writing and verbal both.
- Able to motivate and negotiate with the people.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Assist the HR manager in planning of Organizational recruitment.
- Take the interview of the recruiters.
- Make the joining documents of recruiters.
- Convey the Policies and rules to the employees.
- Maintain the records of employees.
- Track the daily attendance of the employees.
- Present the employees performance report in front of HR manager.
- Expert in basic use of computer.
- Internet savvy.
- Retain percentage in XXX Organization has been increased 6%.
- Cut down the budget by proper relocating of employees.
- Won ‘Best Employee’ award in 2011.
- Working as HR manager in XXX company from 2010 – present.
- M.B.A. (HR) from University XXXX in 20XX.
- B.B.A. from University XXXX in 20XX.
- Date of Birth: 22/03/1991
- Languages Known: Spanish, English & French
- Address: XXXXXX