- Professional technical associate with XXXXXXX.
- Expertise in Telecom Order management and logical planning of the Physical network and inventory.
- Worked with the end customers to progress the Planning orders from the Planners community to the suppliers and contractor community.
- Expert in developing PLSQL scripts, UNIX shell scripts for the automation of the monitoring of the application and to reduce the overhead on the resource by automating the business regular works.
- Responsible for the Tibco iProcess, Tibco Business works, Tomcat / Apache UI build and deployment on UNIX and Linux servers, Accept the faults received on clarifier CRM Bridge tool raised by the planners, community identify the issue on our application and if needed provide a configuration change or code fix for the issue after the approval from the Inlife customer managers.
- Key strength is verbal and written communication and interaction with the customers.
- Worked on Change management, release management and capacity management.
- Well-Versed with Software Development Life Cycle / Process / Methodologies / support Frameworks.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills. Willingness to learn and master the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- An excellent team player with very good communication skills.
- OPERATING SYSTEMS: UNIX, Windows 2007 / XP
- LANGUAGES: Pl/SQL JAVA, Shell Scripting, C,C++, SQL
- DATABASE(S): Oracle 10g
- TOOLS: Tibco iProcess designer, Tibco BW designer, Clarify CRM Tool, EPO, Toad, SQL Developer
- SCRIPTING LANGUAGES: Unix Shell scripting
Duration: XXXX to Till Date
Role: Application Support Engineer
Environment: Java Eclipse, SQL server 2000, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows 07, Solaris Unix, Solaris Linux.
Duration: XXXX – XXXX
Role: PLSQL developer cum application support management
Environment: Staffware / Tomcat / Apache / Oracle / Alfreco / Tibco / UNIX
Tools: ORACLE DEVELOPER, Bridge clarifier, Hunter, TIBCO Developer
- It is a combination of Project Management, Orchestration, Business Process Management and Document Management to create a framework application for handing complex planning requests to convert the already existing copper network to fiber network to improve the integrity and reliability and speed of Broad band to the customers by the BT.
- It allows planners to plan projects for NGA work through workflow orchestration; it also allows work originators to plan NIMS jobs and associate job packs (estimates) for the actual work to be carried out with the suppliers and contractors.
- It further enables these job packs to be sent electronically to BT suppliers with a unique key and finally it also allows for Records Return of the documents to be done.
- For this system interacts with various interfacing inventory systems.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Over 4+ years of experience in writing quality Plsql codes, Analyzing the codes for any bugs, troubleshooting issues, application support functions, deploying the codes on test servers and testing for any issues and then deploying on live, Load balancing the tomcat servers and iProcess servers.
- Experience in supporting Web Based application which Involves following technology JAVA, PL/SQL.
- Worked on sql Developer 2000, Oracle Reports, UCPS reporting tool, Hunter monitoring tool, Wiki GUI cpu utilization tool, iProcess client, Amdoc clarifier ,Citrix.
- Providing post deployment support for upgrades / changes / enhancements done on production (Live) Environment.
- Strong Unix / Oracle skills and very quick learner.
- Learnt and worked on new tools like TIBCO iProcess, BW designer, TIBCO EMS.
- Participated and won 3 gold 2 silver and 1 bronze medal in national level (US Federation of Volley ball institute) held across various geography of USA.
- Was recognized in the Paper presentation at school and university level.
- Awarded by the British Telecommunication planning community for the best support in resolving major issues faced.
- Tech XXXX felicitated me for the year 2010-2011 as star performer with a merit certificate and cash reward.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical & Electronics) XXXXXXX University
- Diploma form XXXXXX Polytechnic
- ORACLE/PLSQL Level 2, L&D Exams
- UNIX & shell scripting, L&D Exams
- Bridge clarifier, L&D Exams
- IPROCESS, Tibco certification basic level
- Quality Assurance, L&D Exams
- Date of Birth: 26/06/1991
- Languages Known: Spanish, English & Chinese
- Address: XXXXXX