- X years of Experience as a Sr. Account Manager.
- Currently working in XXXX since April 20XX.
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Exceptional experience in managing multifunctional projects with a particular focus on fundraising partnerships.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and ability to use databases for recording and reporting.
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook).
- Operating System: Xp, Windows.
- Good team player.
- Good planning and prioritizing skills to manage a varied and pressurized workload.
- Diplomatic and persuasive, able to build objective lines of argument/rationales for action and present viewpoints assertively.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Plan and execute month/quarter/annual closure schedule.
- Approve Non-Standard & off Line Journal Entries & manual journals crossing materiality threshold.
- Ensure reclassification and accounting of wrong or unaccounted entries prior to GL close.
- Review financial results and do YOY and quarterly comparison of company performance both in terms of top line and bottom line.
- Monitor all the purchases and expense accruals booked aged more than 60 days and ensure timely reversal of over accruals.
- Monitor and review the Balance Sheet reconciliations prepared by Accenture team, review open, unusual and aged items for closer.
- Balance Sheet Flux Analysis: Analyzing quarterly fluctuations in Balance Sheet Accounts and root cause analysis of accounts having major fluctuations on quarterly basis.
- Review the Balance Sheet accounts and Profit & loss accounts at macro level & ensure integrity of all reported financial statements.
- Ensure timely completion of statutory audit of India, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia as per Local GAAP requirements and ensure timely filing of Annual returns of all these countries.
- End to end co-ordination with Stat Auditors, Accenture team, tax team and Company Secretary and business units to complete the Stat Audit field work.
- Preparation of Draft Financial statement after US GAAP & local GAAP audit adjustment entries proposed by auditors. Incorporate tax entries as per local GAAP as advised by tax team / outside tax agents.
- Facilitate to get third party confirmations like Receivable / Payable, bank, Intercompany and Solicitors.
- Value Added Tax: Preparation and filing of VAT/CST return on monthly basis & ensure timely monthly Payment of output VAT / CST.
- Service Tax: Preparation and filing of Service tax return on half yearly basis & ensure timely monthly payment of output Service tax.
- Leading a team of Teradata owned Account Receivable collection process.
- Ensure timely submission of invoices and collection of open receivable.
- Won First Prize in Quiz Competition run by XXXX.
- Participated in Training Program Run by XXXX.
- Got “Employee of the year” award.
- Established all the start up activities as per the legal and statutory requirements.
- Since Apr XX: XXXX USA Pvt. Ltd., as Sr Account Manager.
- May XX-Apr XX: XXXX as Account Manager.
- 2010: Master in Accounting & Financial Management from XXXX.
- 2007: BBA from XXXX with 78%.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Part of Hockey team of college.
- Do the social welfare work and is associated with XXXX.
- Date of Birth: 01/02/1991.
- Language Proficiency: Spanish, English , French and Chinese.
- Address: XXXX.