12 years and 7 months of experience specialized in Program Management, Architecture design, Technical, Delivery Management, Project Management, Scope, Budget, Schedule, Resource, Quality Management, Release Management and Client Relationship Management.
Program Management for Enterprise Application Integration programs for multiple Life Sciences majors
- Program Governance – defining and execution of the project governance strategy of a global initiative for a large pharma client.
- Business development initiatives – RFX responses, Pricing / Profitability considerations for new business opportunities.
- Managing key Life Sciences accounts Amgen and Smith and Nephew
- Experienced RFP and RFI submissions, managing and driving all aspects of software development, resource management and project management.
- Mitigated risk by identifying, escalating, and resolving issues across multiple delivery groups and/or projects.
- Excellent leadership, communication, analytical, problem-solving, people management and interpersonal skills
- Expertise in leading, architecting and implementing end to end Data warehouse & BI Solutions.
- Played as a liaison between Business and IT team in transforming Data/Reporting requirements to build software products.
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Month/ Year of Passing
|Master of Computer Applications||
MVJ College of Engineering
|Bachelor of Science in Physics||
Arignar Anna Arts College – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
1) Software Engineer
Accenture – March 2005 to August 2005
Clinical Trial Payments and Pricing is a vendor managed payment solution, eClinicalGPS (Greenphire is the vendor), to compute and disburse clinical site payments. Amgen will need to provide subject visit completion data to the vendor so that payments can be triggered. This work order is for providing payment data to the vendor from PnP.
- Ensuring completeness of work delivered as part of Planning Phase with the larger objectives of the Execution Phase.
- Collaboration with Amgen and other teams for estimation and planning, Risk / Issue / Dependency / Change Management.
- Validating project plan and schedules.
- Participating in and supporting Amgen strategic planning and decision-making
2) Program Manager
Cognizant Technology Solutions – September 2014 to Present
Smith & Nephew (hereafter S&N) has embarked on a strategic EPO BI Project which would provide a BI infrastructure to address its current BI needs and also lay the foundation for its future BI and analytics roadmap. The goal of the project is to deliver a BI solution to address S&N’s EPO BI needs and enable the foundation for future BI and analytics roadmap. This Project involve a three layered Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Project Management – Estimation and Program Planning, Risk / Issue / Dependency / Change Management, creating Budget Forecasts, Project Staffing, Project Financials Management.
- Had involved in overall planning and staffing decisions in the Integration space.
- ETL SME – Implementing the Data Integration Solution in 17 Global Markets across European countries.
3) Technical Architect / Manager
BA Continuum India Private LTD – July 2010 to September 2014
Broadcort provides investment advisors and broker dealer firms with leading edge financial solutions, enabling them to better serve their clients, enhance efficiencies and focus on their core business. As a business unit within Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, Broadcort seeks to provide clients the highest level of service, combined with customized access to the global resources of our parent firm.
- Global Architecture and Design review.
- Requirements validation from Countries in collaboration with country business SMEs.
- Data mapping between country specific source data model and global data mode.
- Data quality analysis and fitment of localized (country specific) requirements into the global requirements.
- Coordination between the Bank of America Leadership teams and the Development teams at US and India.
Date of Birth:
Program Manager Resume Sample 2
- 12+ years of experience specializing in conformance testing of various wireless protocol stacks, test planning, test architecting & management, project management (in telecom and infotainment)
- Domain expertise in various wireless technologies like 2G, 3G and WiFi etc. Understand protocol layer specifications published from standard bodies.
- Developed Test Framework for 3G protocol stack testing and for Android platform testing.
- Excellent project management and team handling capabilities especially demonstrated while delivering geographically dispersed large team across the globe (India, Russia, Korea and Israel) .
- Worked in conventional waterfall as well as Agile method of development.
- Onsite working experience with some of the fortune five hundred companies like Motorola, ST Ericsson etc.
1) Program Manager
Company Name, Location – April 2012 to Present
- Requirement definition for different Analysis Method Area
- Proposing Generic design and interface requirement for different Analysis Method Components in EMPPlatform.
- Establishing a reliable, comparable and common Analysis Method in different teams in EMP for different Analysis method area and Test content.
- Ensure that there is no duplicate effort put across different team.
- Synchronizing to reduce cost and establish common language for quality measurement.
2) Test Manager
Company Name, Location – April 2011 to April 2012
- Brought I2C domain knowledge to the team.
- Developed WLAN domain skill in the team.
- Managing domain competency and skill for the team.
- Building team based on customer requirement.
3) Project Manager
Company Name, Location – August 2007 to January 2008
- Test Plan mgmt for different S/W Version. & customer.
- Defining process for STP maintenance and improvement.
- Making sure the code product line does an optimized testing and deliver assured quality to customer.
- Beta review of Product Requirement
- Producing optimized test case.
- Responsible for FT and IOT testing.
- Planning for Automation using SAF Test Framework.
4) Project Leader
Company Name, Location –March 2004 to July 2007
- Key Contribution: Responsibilities:
- Introducing contract resource for execution.
- Key contribution in project takeover from IXI.
- Participation in Internal audit and TL9000.
- Conducing Milestone review, RCA and Process improvement
- Review of Product Requirement
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|BE in Computer Science & Engineer||College of Engineering and Technology – Chennai||1998||90%|
|HSC||Scread Higher Secondary School||1994||84%|
|SSLC||Higher Secondary School||
- Building competency on WLAN testing and Device Driver Testing.
- Brought Infotainment domain understanding
- Key contributor for Android Platform test automation and remote testing
- Received high appreciation from the customer for UMTS related protocol test suit leading to 2 CRs accepted by standard bodies (3GPP)
- Presented Paper on “TTCN in conformance testing” at Companies Colloquium.
I hereby declare that all the information given above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.