I am looking forward for a challenging position as an Executive/Analyst to explore, enhance and contribute my expertise. To work in an efficient and effective manner so as live up to the expectations and keep the interestsof my employer to the best of my abilities and simultaneously improve my skill-set so as to keep in pace with the fast evolving technologies
Senior Sales Processing Associate (Sales Operations)
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise – April 2013 to February 2014
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Creation, assistance and advice for Low, medium and high-end, complex solution design and upgrades of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise servers, storage and networking portfolio.
- Configuring Servers– Industry Standard Servers (ISS) Business Critical Servers Blade Servers (BCS) and Maximum Expansion Server (MSL), Online Storage and Near line Storage Configuring systems according to Client requirements using Watson and OCA tool.
- The Configuration will be sent to Directly to Client and HPE factory for manufacturing Server.
- Coordinate with client’s planning and engineering organizations to ensure all plans integrate seamlessly with existing architectures and processes.
- Review existing network configuration and reports for gaps, providing network update recommendations.
- Understanding of Data Centre and network operations, server administration processes, and network and communication protocols.
- Worked on cutting-edge projects in a highly technical, dynamic, and fast-paced organization.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the work of others on the team and serve as a technical knowledge source within the organization.
- Creating HPE competitive equivalents to other vendors
- Engage with Sales, Pre-sales and Business Unit and Develops a solution by understanding the proposal given by customer.
- On successful validation of customer requirement, Quotation will be prepared for the Opportunities.
- Creation of Deal for Quotation and submission of Deal to Business Units for Review to obtain a best possible discounts to win a RFP and
- Competition against competitors.
- Tracking of booked orders and sending back the successfully completed order number to Sales and Supply chain for delivery of product to customer site.
- Complete tasks, including over-time work if necessary, on short notice
- Provide input for root cause analysis involving complex architectural issues.
- B.E (Computer Science and Engineering) from SKR Engineering College with 7.93 CGPA Since August 2008- May 2012
- Result & Achievement Oriented
- Initiative & Self direction
- Planning & Execution
- Analytical thinking
- Team facilitator
- Excel (Less than 1 year)
- San (Less than 1 year)
- STORAGE AREA NETWORK (Less than 1 year)
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Platform,HPE Watson and Big Deal.
- Hardware Exposure: HPE Superdome Servers, 3PAR Storage, MSA, Blades Servers, ProLiant Server DL servers, Apollo servers, Moonshot servers, Cloud line servers
- Windows Server Skills: Windows 2008, Windows 2012