To work in highly professional environment that requires innovation and dedication leading to achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- MBA (Marketing), XXXXX School Of Career Studies, XXXX 2008 – 2010, 63%.
- PGP (Marketing), XXXXX School Of Career Studies, 2008 – 2010, 69%.
- B.B.A. XXXXXXX college of Tech.
Company: XXXXXX Ltd. (XXXXXXXXX Business – Business Partner)
Job Title: Field Sales Officer
Duration: August 2010 to till date
- Lead generation through different ways.
- Finding new prospects and potential corporate and individual buyers.
- Up selling and cross selling in existing clients list.
Company: XXXXX Group.
Project Title: “Consumer behaviour” in XXXX Group.
Duration: Two months
- Worked under the branch head and supported consumer behaviour activities.
- Contacted existing and new customers for the purpose of selling books.
- Conducted market survey to understand needs of the customers to customize books as per their needs and wants.
Achievements: Increase sales by 8%
- Operating Systems: Windows, DOS
- Packages Known: MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Extra Curricular Activities
- Attended the mega seminar on “Corporate social responsibility” at BSE, Mumbai.
- Industrial visit: XXXXXX City.
- In B.B.A doing a 45 days summer internship training at XXXX company .
- Captain for the Winning Team for Inter College Volleyball Championships in 2007.
- Hardworking and committed
- Positive attitude
- Date of Birth: 28/02/1980
- Languages known: Irish ,Spanish , Finnish .
- Address : XXXXXXXX.