To start a management career by joining a well settled and highly professional organization that provides good career advancement through large efforts and innovative work techniques.
- Positive Attitude.
- Effective Inter-personal skills.
- Good in building & maintaining relationships.
- Problem solving ability.
- Strong counselling & convincing techniques.
- Master of Business Administration with Marketing Specialization from XXX University with First Class.
- Bachelor of Commerce from XXXX University with Second Class.
- HSC (Commerce) from XXXX Board with First Class.
- SSC from XXXX Board with distinction
- Title: Consumer Behaviour Analysis.
Company: XXXX Cosmetics.
Duration: June 2011-August 2011.
- Title: Distribution structure for Pharmaceuticals
Company: XXXX Pharma Industry .
Duration: 1 Month.
1. Working as a Sales Executive at XXX Motors since Nov 2006.
- Coordinating with the Managers regarding the Sales targets.
- Cold calling to the customers.
- Visit the customers & give them information regarding the cars.
- Guide the customers about the car specifications by understanding their need.
- Closing the Sales call.
- Achieving the monthly targets.
2. Worked as Sales Consultant at XXX Automotive from Sept 2004 to Oct 2006.
- Collecting the database of the customers.
- Calling the customers & visiting them.
- Understanding the need of the customers.
- Providing the relevant information to the customers.
- Closing the sales call.
- Achieving the sales targets.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Won the Highest Scorer in Sales award for 2 consecutive months.
- Achieved the Best Sales Consultant award three times.
- Participated in the National Tennis competition.
- Won first prize in the Singing competitions at school & college level.
- Participation in Research Surveys for the Consumer products industries.
Areas of Interests
- Playing Tennis
- Listening to music
- DOB: 16/08/1989
- Languages known: Spanish , Italian, French .
- Address : XXXXX