- Dedicated maintenance engineer with 4 years of experience and a degree in engineering makes me the perfect fit for any company.
- Versatile and result oriented individual with thorough knowledge of all the kinds of equipment used in a construction company.
- A persistent performer skilled to perform number of high level tasks with efficiency and effectively.
- Blueprint Reading
- Statistical skills
- Financial Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Management skills
- Communication skills
Company Name,Location – From 2010 to Present
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing heavy equipment required in the day to day working
- Analysis of machine failures
- Estimation of maintenance costs
- Assessing the needs of equipment replacements, spare parts
- Assessment of the required tools for the maintenance of the equipment
- Adopt and implement a detailed maintenance plan to minimize failures resulting in stoppage of work
- Recruit and train the maintenance staff
- Keep updated with the upcoming versions or latest machinery required in the organization
- Replacing the spare parts of the machines as and when required
- Responsible for performing routine maintenance
- Responsible for maintaining an inventory for the requirement of the supplies and spare parts
- Was able to eliminate machine failures to the minimum possibility
- Proved to be an excellent team leader and motivator
- The “service turnaround time” was highly appreciated by the superiors
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|B.E./ B.Tech||College Name-Location||2008||85%|
- Certificate course of Engineering Maintenance and Installation – Levels – 1, 2 and 3
- Worked with an engineering firm 1 into analyzing the various parts of the machines.
- Project with an engineering firm – How machines are made and the spare parts are replaced.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- Reading Books
- Basket ball
- Date of Birth: 28/12/1987
- Languages known: Spanish and English
- Address: ABCD, Massachusetts