Looking for challenging role in a dynamic organization where my skills and experience in the field of Java programming help in business / user information solutions.
- Sun certified Java programmer with 2 Years of Experience in IT Service as a software developer.
- Strong knowledge in JAVA, XML, NMS, EMS in UNIX environment.
- The concepts of Objects, Classes and their relationships and how to model them and good hand on experience on Spring 2.5 framework.
- Knowledge on ISUP Ingress Gateway for using SIP for Voice Call Control which is capable of communicating with external network entities using SIP protocol (RFC 3261)through OMNI stack and with other internal components over TCP/IP channels.
- Good knowledge in Development of SIP2.0 Interface component for SS7 and VOIP N/W and its UI development, core programming for TCAP using Java.
- Clear understanding of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC).
- Element Management System (EMS) for IP network (Abis over IP).
- Development of User Interface Service for V series handset.
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Eng. from XXXXXX institute of Engineering & Tech under XXX, Kansas in 2009 with 73%.
- Sun Certified Java Programmer
Currently working for XXXXXX Technologies, Bangalore as a Software Developer. Dec 2009 to Till Date, Working on the Payroll of XXXXXXX Technologies (May 2009 till Date)
- The details of the various assignments that I have handled are listed here, in chronological order.
XXXX over IP Configuration Management (AIPCM)
Solution Environment: JAVA, XML, J2EE(spring 2.5)
Tools: ClearCase, Clear Quest, Citrix, NetSim
Period: Dec 2009 to till now
Customer: XXXX Inc . India
- The project is on NCM IP a NMS product – OSS/J (Radio and Core Networks).
- AIPCM application enables the user to control, monitor, configure various IP based network elements like STN, which implements all IP based feature on RBS site, LAN-Switch which acts as a router at BSC end, Firewall, ML-PPP routes etc.
- This allows the user to use the existing network configuration and planned new configuration and validate the configuration before applying to the real network using TCAP.
Following features are implemented for AIPCM
- Flexible port
- Vlan support for STN
- Generic support for STN
- Qrank support for AIPCM
- Responsible for development of superior n-tiered web applications and possess significant knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures, used XML schemas and layer seven protocols, implemented benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments.
INAP CS1 Interface
Solution Environment: JAVA, J2EE(spring), XML, Unix
Tools: Rational ClearCase, Rational Clear Quest, MGTS, MS Vision
Customer: xxxxxxxx Inc. India
Period: May 2009 to Dec 2009
- This project involved Design and Development of INAP CS1 Network Interface for the IN Product to inter-operate with GSM MSCs.
- This interface process runs on the underlying D7 SS7 stack and is used for voice call processing for prepaid subscribers and has features like Call Control, Call Forwarding, IVR Announcements, etc.
- Identified the INAP CS1 Message and parameter set from ETSI specification documents, e.g. Q1218 for implementing voice related services in this product.
- Involved in Designing the Interface for Internal and Network Call Flows.
- Integrated with the existing IN Network Interface framework to support INAP CS1 messaging.
- Created a work package Interface for High level and Low level design.
- Tested state machines in MGTS to test call flows in different scenarios.
- DOB: 11/11/1989
- Languages known: English , Spanish, German.
- Address: XXXXX.