Over 3+ years of extensive experience in software development using Java and J2EE Technologies.
- Operating System: Windows, Linux
- Database: Oracle 10g, 9i SQL Server
- Tools: Visual Source Safe, CVS Repository, Oracle Web logic Workshop Version 10.3, Eclipse SDK
- Version: 3.4.0, TOAD, SQLDev Plus V1.5, Digital Fuel (SLA monitoring) V 6.2 & 6.3 , Visual Studio V 6.0s, Dev. C, IBM Rational Clear Quest
- Languages: Core Java, JSP, JS, XML, GWT, PL SQL, Jasper Reports, Struts 1.x, Pl/SQL
- ORM: Hibernate
- Data Warehousing Tools: Digital Fuel
- Servers: Oracle WebLogic, JBoss
- Business Areas: Information Systems, Manufacturing and Storage, Telecom Domain (Expense Mgmt. System)
- July XXXX – Till Date : XXXXXXXX
- From Aug XXXX – July XXXXX : XXXXXX Technologies
- From Jan XXXX –June XXXX : XXXXXX Services
Client Name: XXXXXX
Title: XXXXX Development
Position: Software Eng. Product Development
Operating System: Windows 7
Languages: Java , GWT
Special Software: CVS , Team Track, I Report
- Taking Task tickets in development and customization task for different clients across.
- Leading a team of 3 in Jasper report creation using different XML files for different report levels on Telecom Domain in relation to expenses incurred by a business.
- Worked out in modules relevant to Inventory & eProcurement of a workflow in Product catalogues.
- The Project capabilities provide a systematic outsourced approach for companies to automate order processing, monitor expenses, manage vendor invoices, track inventory of assets, provide ongoing invoice reconciliation and accurately allocate costs to internal cost centers.
- SMS is easily integrated with existing infrastructure, including ERP, accounts payable and human resource systems, and enables companies to benefit from better workflow management and automation of their telecom expense processes.
Client Name: XXXXXXXX
Position: Project Engineer
Hardware: Pentium PC’s
Operating System: Windows XP
Languages: Java, Struts, EJB, Struts, JBOSS as Application Server, Tomcat as Web Server.
Special Software: WIN-SCP, Putty , VSS as Versioning , Toad as Oracle Client.
- Designed and coded the various screens.
- Centrally involved in coordinating between onshore and offshore with a team of 3 members.
- I am involved in the Monthly Interim and Final PDF’s generation process of the client on regular basis releasing changes for the entire month. Is also involved in Work Requests involving changes in Java, JSP and XML files to get different types PDF as requested by the Business.
- Was involved single handed much in the stabilization and performance improvement of the application.
- The Project is a single point source for all Business views of PDFs for different types of hardware and software combinations within EMC and outside of EMC.
- The Application use a web based Client and is based on J2EE architecture.
- Good Exposure to Code Promotions with Build & Release activities by adhering to Software Configuration Management framework.
- Excellent Analytical & Logical programming skills.
- Strong Debugging, Analysis & Trouble Shooting Skills.
- Strong experience in writing Stored Procedures, Functions and Packages.
- Dedicated and highly ambitious to achieve personal goals as well as the organizational goals.
- Adroit at learning new concepts, working well under pressure and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
- Superior presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, multitasking with an ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- Skilled in all aspects of the SDLC Involving Requirement Analysis, Project Scoping, Effort Estimation & Quality Management.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from XXXXXX College of Engineering
- 10+2 (Intermediate) from XXXXXXX College.
- 10th from XXXXXXX School.
- Was a youngest guide in a research project at IRIS 2008 organized by Department of Science and Technology, Confederation of Indian Industry and INTEL EDUCATION, Intel.
- Qualified in 2nd National Science Olympiad held on 1st June, 2000.
- Participated in many debate at Retract Club and was adjudged the winner.
- Awarded in the scholarship exam of XXXXXXXXX.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Reading Business Magazines
- Web Designing
- Organizing team meetings and outings
- Date of Birth: 18/11/1990
- Languages Known: English , Spanish, & Chinese.
- Address: XXXXXXX.