- Dynamic professional with 18+ years of rich exposure in managing the entire gamut of Retail Banking Operations, including Account Management, Customer Relationship Building & overall Banking functions; currently spearheading as a Privilege Banker with ICICI Bank Pvt Ltd., Mumbai
- Able to generate revenue from existing relationships; possess exposure across Cash Management Solution, Trade Finances, Term Deposit & Current Account
- Hands on exposure in mapping customer’s needs and attuning product / service solutions and suggesting various avenues of investment
ICICI BANK LTD – 2006 to 2008
- Providing efficient service in meeting customers’ banking needs and proactive management of client issues; supervise staff to ensure highest service standards of Privilege Banking rendered to customers.
- Inculcate a service excellence culture within the bank. Identify opportunities to improve productivity, efficiency and quality & ensure Bank’s policies and procedures and control and compliance requirements are complied with.
- Manage Branch operations and audit related Documents Contributing towards making branch grow as a profit center through promoting sales of Jewel loan, Auto Loans, CASA, Home Loans, Personal Loans.
- Established credibility in creating relationships with major Clients and Customers through Portfolio management coupled with proven capability in managing customer centric banking operations while adhering to KYC guidelines
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms.
- Conduct accounts monitoring and timely Intimation to customer to improve his average balance
2.CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
HUTCHISON ESSAR LTD – August 2004 to December 2006
- Interacted with the Circle & back offices for solving Zonal CARE issues on daily basis, handled Customer complaints through CRM and solved in TAT.
- Calculated the Exposure of Postpaid customers on billed & unbilled outstanding, various types of unbilled discounts and circulated them to ECSD Team by Circles wise for taking necessary action on it as per business policy.
- Looked after all SRS related to Barring/Unbarring, Credit Limit, & Segment Change Request. Also have full reactivation authority.
- Handled all Corporate & Nodal-officers Mails for any Barring/Unbarring & Billing Related issue and also coordinated with all others Circles for any Supports/Services.
- Arranged for payments Pick-up & follow with the collection agencies.
- Conducted Daily audit against HSIA Plan (UMR) and Monthly against Repeat barring, PTP Request & Dunning.
- Responsible for customer service in the digital equipment division
3.TEAM MANAGER/CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
FRANCHISEE OF STANDARD CHARTERED/ANZ GRINDLAYS BANK – Mumbai-August 2000 to August 2004
- Handled a team of telesales and sales executives for the cash overdraft product MILEAGE
- Responsible for checking credit of Files, approvals, disbursement and generated reports and plans to achieve sales target for the month.
- Conducted product training sessions for Mumbai region. Maintained workstation MIS collaterals pertaining to Auto loans
- Resolved all concerned regarding collections, reconciliation of accounts related to auto loans.
- Analyzed and solved discrepancies related to operations on a nationwide basis
- B.Sc in Chemistry D.G Ruparel College, Mumbai University – Mumbai, Maharashtra in 1998
- Class XII R.D National College, Mumbai University – Mumbai, Maharashtra in 1995
- Class X St Charles High School, Mumbai University – Mumbai, Maharashtra in 1993
- Business Development (Less than 1 year)
- Customer Relationship Management (2 years)
- Loans (8 years)
- operations (6 years), Portfolio management (2 years)
- Relationship Management
- Sales Operations
- Business Development Liaison/Coordination Customer
- Relationship Management
- Portfolio Management
- Workflow Management
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Loans Finone
- MS Office
- Internet Application