- Have X years of working experience as an Assistant HR.
- Handled recruitment, induction & orientation, training and development, talent engagement, Exit formalities etc.
- Good communication skills.
- Currently working with XXXX.
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows-XP
- MS Office Package: MS OFFICE & INTERNET
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Hard working
Key Responsibilities Handled
Recruitment & Selection
- Ensuring the recruitment and selection process is followed.
- Creating Job Descriptions, advertising on job portals & newspapers, conducting interviews, and coordinating with Functional Heads & Project Managers for ensuring successful hiring.
- Launched Referral Schemes for retention & business development.
- Salary negotiation with shortlisted employees and making them aware of the salary structure & policies the organization is following. Verification Process.
Induction & Orientation
- Ensuring smooth Joining formalities; preparation of the induction and orientation schedule, conducting the induction for new hires.
- Facilitating department induction. Have Improvised Company Circular on yearly basis.
- Maintaining personal documents (files) of the individuals.
Training & Development
- Need Identification, Developing Calendar, Identifying trainers, coordinating with trainers & employees, establishing feedback mechanism.
Compensation & Benefits
- Assisted in the process of restructuring the Compensation structure of the organization (including introduction of Performance allowance, Professional allowance, Medical allowance, Conveyance allowance, Outstation allowance, PF & ESI).
- Coordinating with ESI authorities for sub code for different site locations.
- Introduction of new improved salary slips in the organization.
- Liasoning with bank for salary account opening etc., informing bank authority of resigned & terminated employees.
- Compiling all data needed for the annual salary review, and the annual performance appraisal analysis. Bonus calculation etc.
- Attends to employee grievances and complaints regarding attendance, salary, provides guidance if necessary.
Talent Engagement / Employee Relations & Communication
- To detect and handle complaints, disputes and grievances of all staffs and to report them to the Project Managers (Project Manager of Site) and Management.
- Resolving issues, problems and complaints related to policy interpretation, time office, PF & ESI issue and payroll.
- Facilitating healthy organizational culture by promoting open house discussions, employee suggestion schemes, CMD Open Session.
- Developed a system of regular Employee Engagement Activities like Birthdays, Silver Jubilee Celebration and Festival themes celebrations & other weekly activities.
- Handling Separation Mechanism & providing the inputs based on Exit Interview to management in view to strengthen the system.
- Responsible for initiating & implementing internal company transfers.
- Handling legal issues in coordination with Advocate.
- Have developed & streamlined successfully the major HR Processes in the organization which was very much appreciated by employees and CMD.
- Have recruited around 324 employees independently (all levels).
- Independently handled all events in the organization.
- IN ST: Prepared a report on Payroll systems (SAP) and the Streamlining of the activities which were very much appreciated by the Personnel Department of Asian Paints.
- Secured First position in Regular MBA Program (with distinction in all subjects).
In XXXX Engineers Private Ltd: Assistant HR (Generalist) From Dec 20XX to till Date
- The organization is mainly in providing a package of Electromechanical (HVAC, BMS, Fire fighting, CCTV, Geo technical instrumentation, Captive power supply generation, water supply & plumbing, Internal, External Electrification, MEP) & Civil (Bridges, Dams, and all RCC related heavy work) services through Turnkey Projects.
- 20XX-20XX: MBA in Human Resource & Marketing from Institute XXXX with 81%.
- 20XX-20XX: B.SC(H.SC) University XXXX with 80%
- Certified 16 PF Professional (Personality assessment tool widely used for recruitments, competency mapping, promotions, etc.) conducted by Mafoi; 5th edition.
- Certified SAP-HCM Consultant (HR) through Siemens (Now Atos) (ILT).
Academic Project Undertaken
Name of the organization: ABC
- Analysis of existing HR systems and analyzing the payroll process, as in to make the processes error free and add in value to reduce costs and administrative burden.
- Documented the payroll process (SAP), identified the non-value added activity and implemented solutions.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Compared cultural festivals during graduation (20XX, 20XX, 20XX).
- Participated in various singing competitions.
- Class representative during graduation (20XX).
- Conducted social awareness program in rural areas.
- Done many street plays as a part of social awareness program.
- Date of Birth: 24/06/1992
- Languages known: English, Spanish, Chinese
- Address: XXXXXX.