To work in an organization where my talent and hard work will be recognized and which will provide me with an opportunity and scope to grow in your esteemed organization.
- MBA(Finance) with more than 10 years of experience in a manufacturing / engineering industries .
- TO managing the overall finance, accounts & Commercial functions with Strategy Planning, Project & Working Capital Finance, Profit Centre & Fund Management, Budgeting, Accounting, MIS, Cost control, Direct & Indirect Taxation and Statutory Compliance across the tenures.
- Operating System: Windows(8,10)
- Packages: ERP-SIGFA, FoxPro, MS. Office, and Tally ERP 9.2
- DCA: Diploma in Computer Application.
- MBA: Finance from XXXXX University.
- BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration from XXXXX University.
1. Company : XXXXXX as a General Manager – Accounts & Finance.
- Demonstrated business acumen in leading and managing the operation, effectively discharging the functions and achieving higher rate of growth.
- Extensive experience in conceptualizing and implementing financial procedures and actively involved in the maintenance & finalization of accounts, audits, working capital management, profit monitoring and costing.
- Handling direct and indirect taxation, MIS and building internal financial controls.
- Adept at development of financial policies / Guideline for effective fund management.
- An exemplary communicator with expertise in liaising with diverse statutory agencies for securing mandatory approvals.
Strategic Financial Planning :
- Handling finance functions involving determining financial objectives, Designing & implementing systems, policies & Procedures to facilitate internal financial control.
- Formulating need – based business strategies for long term and short term goals of the organization for maximizing profitability & revenue generation & realize organizational goals.
- Instituting internal control system viz. debtors management, stock monitoring, as well as keeping a constant vigil over overhead expenses.
- Holds the distinction of maximizing profits though continuous and innovative means of cost reduction, enhancing quality, increasing margins and converting to more value added items.
- Expertise in arrangement of Syndication of loan from various financial institutions for Project and Various Business requirements.
- Expertise in handling of liaison works with various Govt. Agencies with regards to Formation New Company, Project Approvals, etc.
2. Company: XXXXXXX as a Executive Accounts & Finance.
- Handling day-to-day accounts and finance functions.
- Responsible for statutory matters in respect of Sales tax, Central Excise, including Inspector of Factories, ESI, PF.
- Opening foreign Letter of credit (FLC), and clearance of Imported goods documents.
- Planning and providing funds to meet day to day expenses.
- General Ledger scrutiny and verification of purchase invoices with purchase orders and reconciliation of suppliers accounts and debtors accounts.
- Date of Birth: 28/02/1980
- Languages known: Irish ,French , Finnish .
- Interests: Sketching, travelling , Drawing.
- Address : XXXXXXXX.