5 years experienced executive director with excellent management skills and problem solving skills seeking for a new opportunity with an organization where I can use my skills for the financial and non-financial growth of the company.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Quick decision making skills.
- Good team management skills.
- Have patience and stamina.
Working with a XXXXX organization as an Executive director since XXX (5 years).
- Responsible to manage the two branches of the company where total employee strength is 500.
- To take the decision related to client’s projects.
- To guide the middle management employees for their working.
- Managing the cost of the company.
- Coordinate with the departments and to ask for their requirements.
- Meeting once in a month individually with all the employee of the company to take review from them.
- More working towards the client’s and staff satisfaction.
- Interacting with the clients.
- Occasionally organizing parties and events in the company.
- Scheduling the working hours and timing for the company.
- Making new policies and to ensure that all the policies are being followed.
- Representing the company at client’s place to understand them about the company before they tie up with us.
- MBA in operations management from XXXXX Institute in year XXXXX with XX %.
- Commerce graduate from XXXXX College in year XXXX with XX%.
- Higher secondary passed from XXXX Board with XX % in year XXXX.
- Passed high school from XXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- Awarded for the good operations handling in the XXXXX Organization.
- Awarded as the best student of the year during my qualification.
- Among the top rank holder throughout my academics.
- Internet surfing.
- Reading novels.
- Date of Birth: 20/03/1989
- Languages Known: Spanish, English & French
- Address: XXXXXX