- To obtain high level of excellence in a growth-oriented organization and to utilize myself as a resource for all kind of challenging jobs my knowledge and skills.
- I would like to work in such an environment where I could get many opportunities to raise my skills upto level of proficiency.
- If given a chance, I firmly can excel with my zeal, passion and committed efforts.
1. Deputy Manager
M/s.Cethar Ltd – Gudur, Andhra Pradesh – July 2011 to April 2012
- Co-ordination with Logistics department for timely delivery finished goods materials at site, Ensuring the payment as per commitment with vendor.
- Speedy deployment of service engineer in case of break-down, Day to-day basis updating of Project materials tools and tackles, machinery, heavy vehicles and consumables etc.
- Preparing presentation for various meeting covering relevant aspects, Handling all documents and files including confidential files.
M/s.Lanco Infra Ltd-Hyd – Bangalore, Karnataka – April 2010 to April 2011
- Overall head execution of civil materials like Reinforcement steel, Structural Steel, Cement in bags and cello tank, Shuttering materials, Scaffolding, tools and tackles, heavy machinery, Vehicles, consumables etc.,
- Planning of incoming materials before commencing of work, Vigorous fallow-up with vendor/supplier for speedy delivery of materials, Co-ordinate with client, Principle employer, contractor and engineers.
- Maintaining of Inventory and Supplies.
3. Sr. Officer
Like Power Plant – August 1986 to March 2010
- With complete stores function as execution of materials management like indigenous and imported
material receipt, storage, codifying and marking with principal vendor and supplier
- Making and updating of MIS report, monthly inventory for all materials and maintaining of all relevant stores up-keeping records, weekly meeting with client, contractors, supplier and engineers and stores staff’s.
Associated – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – February 1983 to March 1985
- I were execution with their EPC Expansion project of Turbine & Generator for 30MW at above client, to receipt,Inspection, stocks and up-dating of their stores ledger.
- Materials Issues to various contractors after obtain necessary relevant stores documents
- Imported and Indigenous materials are identify and kept proper storage, giving location code, material code etc., and regular meeting with client and contractors
- B.com in Allahabad University – Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh in 2005
- Proficiency in Windows XP
- MS-Office XP
- Proficiency in SOMS-Site Operation Management System-Trained by Kaashiv Infotech
- Leader ship skills
- Good and delegating tasks
- Communication and interpersonal skill
- High Motivation
- Cost control measure being taken care in all projects
- Planned for less manpower cover with more progress were carried out
- Planned for projects are will completed in stipulated time
- As per my concern, whatever I placed in my resume all are substantial and considerable things to keep faith on my words