7 years’ experience in Customer Relationship Management, Quality Checking& Team Handling
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|BCA||Madras University – Chennai, Tamil Nadu||2004||70%|
|HSC||A.E.M Higher Secondary School||2001||74%|
|SSLC||Daniel Higher Secondary School||
Senior Customer Service Executive
L&T Asset Management Company – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – May 2015 to January 2016
- Team of 26 members were reporting – Sole responsibility of team handling
- Application tool access for the analyst are supported.
- Daily MIS reports are reviewed and individual attention is suggested.
- Monthly KYC checklist been prepared to ensure that the KYC processed at ISC are registered without any remarks.
- KPI review is the primary role, team shift is monitored to ensure the team members are comfortable.
- Conducting various quiz on the process updates and reviewed.
- Fund Accounting – Daily liabilities are reported.
M22 – Individual contributor
Hewlett Packard – August 2010 to December 2013
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Quality Assurance of OMM Audit SPOC for the project
- KPI and SLA Review SPOC for the project
- Identifying resource needed and assigning individual responsibilities.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects.
Senior Processing Officer
Hewlett Packard – April 2005 to May 2010
- Developing and executing competitive plans to maximize the output of the team.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- Operating System (Ms-Dos& Windows 9X)
- Language – Basic
- Application Packages – Fox pro, M.S.Office