- I seek challenging opportunities and highly rewarding career where I can fully use my skills and knowledge for organizational and personal growth.
- Optimize the application and gain more revenue.
- Maintain and repair any bugs found.
- Create new application plans, graphics, and coding.
1. Cordova Mobile App Developer
Company Name, Location – October 2017 to Present
- Demonstrated strong experience with Ionic/Cordova.
- Strong experience with Angular and Ionic to develop multiplatform mobile apps using technologies like Cordova.
- Designed and developed tested, high performing and scalable cross platform mobile applications on the Ionic platform.
- Work with UX Designers, Architects, and other Developers to implement full stack web and mobile solutions.
- Developed Cross-Platform Mobile application using Hybrid frameworks.
- Interacted with 3rd party services required for mobile application to perform its business functionality.
- Provided consultative expertise related to mobile development, API interactions with mobile devices and suggest improvements.
- Provided innovative ideas on user interface and user experience to other team members.
- Coordinated the technology team to plan and execute requirements.
2. Senior Phonegap Developer
Company Name, Location – August 2017 to October 2017
- AngularJS, Cordova, HTML5, Local Storage, Network programing.
- 8 projects in Phone Gap/Cordova which are live on any of the Stores.
- Designed and developed tested, high performing and scalable cross platform mobile applications.
- Eclipse IDE, Configuration etc. Deployed apps in both Android and iOS.
- Demonstrated expertise with HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Web Development.
- Performed functional testing from time to time as part of Agile process.
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
- Work with Technical architect & team lead to design & develop various components of the technology platform
- Develop re-usable frameworks/components and Proof of Concepts required to accelerate development process
- Take technical ownership of modules, develop and deliver production code.
3. Phonegap Developer
Company Name, Location – October 2016 to September 2015
- AngularJS, Html5, Angular material, Cordova.
- Complete designing and structure for app.
- Coordinating with android and ios team for plugins Integration.
- Database Design.
- Selection of technology.
- Team building and documentation.
- UI design server integration setup.
- Took responsibility for feature-focused unit and system testing.
- Created server-side functionality using asynchronous, highly scalable design principles.
- Created server side implementations using Ruby on Rails.
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|B.E. in Electronics||College Name-Location||2014||85%|
- APACHE CORDOVA (2 years)
- CORDOVA (2 years)
- ANDROID (1 year)
- PhoneGap API(2 years)
- HTML5 (2 years)
- ANGULARJS (2 years)
- Operating System: Windrows 7/10, Ubuntu, MacOS.
- Framework: AngularJS, Angular 2 & 6.
- IDE: Visual Studio Code, Android Studio
- Web/app Designing: HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Jquery, Materialize, Angular material.
- Technology/Tools: Cordova, yeoman, Git.
- Other Technology: Android