- 5 year successful experience into teaching diverse group of students with an extensive pool of knowledge.
- Proven track record in handling difficult situations and making students utilize and realize their full potential.
- Ability to explain with ease
- Planning and execution
- Assessment Tools
- Creative Questioning
- M.ED from XXXXX University
- B.ED from XXXXX University
- Certificate course for teaching
- Conduct special classes for children with special abilities
School 1: From 2009 to present.
School 2: From 2007 – 2009.
- Responsible for teaching the assigned subject and the projects related to the particular subject.
- Helping and guiding the students for any problems that they come across academically.
- Guiding and motivating students to take part in extra-curricular activities.
- Managing and co-ordinating annual functions, trips.
- Arranging educational trips for students.
- Teaching students with Visual aids for better understanding.
- Stay updated with the changing syllabus.
- Designing the syllabus for the students and the school.
- Awarded as the “Best Teacher Award”
- Promoted as a Sr. Teacher
- Reading books
- Net surfing
- Learning new technologies
- Date of Birth: 25/4/1990
- Languages known: English, Spanish, French, German.
- Address: XXXX.