To emerge as the Best performer in the field of Admin Manager and Back office. My inter personnel skill is one of my strengths. I enjoy meeting and interacting with people. I am Creative and having Excellent Problem solving skills, Committed to the assignment, Optimistic, Hardworking and have good team leadership qualities
- MSc in Mobile and Personal Communications Kings College London – London Since 2009 to 2011
- BE in Electronics and Telecommunications Sathyabama University – Chennai Since 2005 to 2009
Venture Lighting Europe Ltd – June 2011 to December 2013
Venture Lighting is the largest manufacturer of Metal Halide lamps and ballasts in the world. Worked in the Marketing and Technology department of VLE (Venture Lighting Europe Ltd.)
- Assisting the Technical Manager in project execution in UK and Europe.
- Organizing product demo.
- Assembling and testing of products and assemblies for performance.
- Preparing test reports, data compilation and failure analysis.
- Attending to warranty claims from customers on field returns.
- Evaluation of competitor’s products.
- Dispatching of goods.
2. Sales Executive
Core Print and Packaging – London – January 2011 to June 2011
- Marketing of the company’s products viz. LED display boards, billboards, brochures, Posters and business cards.
- Product presentation at customer locations, answering queries, preparing quotes, price negotiations and securing orders.
3. Customer Relations Manager
NEXT – The Electronic Appliances Store, Kerala, India – Kerala, IN – May 2009 to August 2009
- Highlighting to customers salient features of home appliances and white goods like refrigerator, deep freezers, washing machines, dishwashers and air conditioners.
- Assist buyers in identifying products matching their requirements.
- Meeting sales targets.
Amphenol Omniconnect India Pvt Ltd – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – November 2008 to November 2008
- Amphenol is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of interconnect products.
- The company designs, manufactures and markets electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, coaxial and flat-ribbon cable and interconnect systems.
Venture Power Systems India Ltd – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 2006 to December 2006
- Venture Power is the world leader in the manufacture of Magnetic ballasts.
- These ballasts are used in conjunction with HID (High Intensity Discharge) lamps, viz. sodium vapour and Metal Halide lamps employed in the lighting of roadways, sports stadia, warehouses, airports, car parking lots, large area lighting etc.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Windows, MS Office, basics of C, C++ and JAVA
- Language Skills: English, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam
- Hard working and relentless in attaining goals
- High integrity
- Dynamic and self driven
- Analytical and innovative
- Team player