Seeking a challenging position which provides me managerial assignments in the areas of Operations Management / Team Management with an organization of high reputation.
- Over 3 years of experience in the areas of Process Management, Operations and Team Management.
- An out-of-the-box thinker with a flair for identifying & adopting emerging trends & addressing industry requirements to achieve organizational objectives and profitability norms.
- A strategic planner with proficiency in streamlining business processes, defining continuous improvement processes, accelerating employees’ strengths and building powerful teams that can conquer any obstacles.
- Adeptness in providing guidance and leadership to staff in accordance with specified program objectives.
- Exceptional communication, presentations & mentoring skills with distinguished abilities in leading teams for developing business continuity plans, procedures and service standards for business excellence.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
- Managing and handling relationship with the major corporate clients & ensuring MIS Reporting.
- Assessing the customer feedback, evaluating areas of improvements & providing critical feedback to the associates on improvements and achieving higher customer satisfaction matrices.
- Undertaking responsibilities of removing unnecessary procedures in process for efficient functioning.
- Tracking performances of the team members and suggesting areas of improvements, facilitating & imparting training and monitoring the improvements on a continuous basis.
- Maintaining & ensuring stringent adherence to quality standards, identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Realizing process improvements, applying different six sigma tools & techniques in different business processes to enhance productivity & profitability.
- Mapping business requirements and coordinating the development and implementation of processes in line with the pre-set guidelines, spearheading process transition initiatives.
- Monitoring overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
- Handling on-boarding calls for enhancing the service delivery.
- Turned the clinics the most profitable Pan India at a monthly revenue of 4 Crores INR
- Performance Award from Regional Business Head – South
- Efficiently headed the implementation of 8282 inbound sales team.
- Successfully headed the training program for one of the major BPO service providers.
- Managed a team of 20 people consisting of sales professionals, voice and accent trainers, and support staff for delivering the project on time.
Project Title: Cross Sales
Client: XXX Teleservices Ltd.
Role: Project Leader
Team Size: 5