To obtain a challenging position, utilizing abilities developed through my education, with the opportunity for professional growth based on performance.
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|M.E||ARM College of Engineering and Technology – Chennai||2015||90%|
|HSC||Vikkaas Higher Secondary School||2009||84%|
|SSLC||Vetri Higher Secondary School||
Chennai Institute of Technology – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – June 2015 to Present
Extra & Co-Curricular Activities:
- Got many Prizes and Certificates in Sports from School till College.
- Served as an Under Officer in NCC during the UG degree for three years.
- Got Passed in NCC “B Certificate” with B grade.
- Got Passed in NCC “C Certificate” with B grade.
- MS Office: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point.
- AutoCAD, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ANSYS & Pro E.
- Won a bronze medal in relay in zonal in year 2007.
- Actively participated in various sports activities for inter school.
PRESENTATION AND WORKSHOP
- Presented a paper in the “INDO-BRAZIL Bilateral International Conference on Advanced Materials and Manufacturing- ICAMM 2015” conducted by Department of Mechanical Engineering organized by CAPE Institute of Technology in collaboration with Department of Materials UFRGS Brazil held on 27th and 28th March 2015
- Participated in the Entrepreneurship Awareness camp sponsored by Department of science and technology, Govt. of India, organized by St. Xavier’s Catholic College of Engineering, Chunkankadai, held between 19th & 21st December 2011.
- Presented a paper in the “Second International Conference on Contemporary Challenges in Engineering and Management (ICCCEM 2K15) ” conducted by Department of Mechanical Engineering organized by ARM College of Engineering and Technology held on 10th, 11th and 12th April 2015.