- Art Director / Manager
- Managing projects from Client’s brief to Quality delivery
- Heading a team of Graphic Designers & DTP operators
- Focused on addressing the target audience
- Keen learner with problem solving abilities
- Perfectionist with an eye for detail
- Excellent job and technical knowledge
Xxxxxxx Creative USA Ltd : 14th November 2004 – Till date
Designation: Art Director
- Managing and designing a product catalogue (1000 pages/year) and flyers page range 2 to 150 (1500 page/year), following huge set of designing guidelines, for one of the biggest chain of retail outlet in UK.
- Quality checking Office EFS Review design and content
- Managing a team of 5 Graphic Designers and 30 DTP operators for data digitization and offshore publishing
- Coordinating with editors, graphic designers and printer for content, conceptualization, designing and printing of 4 niche industrial magazines on subjects like, Office EFS Review, Gardening & Landscaping, Packaging & Handling and The Mentor Capitalist
- Understanding client’s brief and managing whole project up to its quality delivery
- Quality check before delivering each and every job, through ftp or email
- Corporate identity for Indo Juris Advocates & Associates
- Cover design for The Mentor Capitalist launch magazine
Worked at XXXXX Education & Technology Services Ltd.
(IETS): August 2001 – July 2007
Designation: Senior Visual Designer
- Handling & designing all print media jobs like publication, brochure, corporate branding, news letters (monthly/quarterly), etc.
- xxxxxx was part of a team consisting of writers, editors, researchers, illustrators and designers that worked on a series of 90 storybooks for the XXXX programmed for UNICEF.
- These stories covered environmental issues, sanitation, water conservation, personal hygiene and safety, girl child issues, health and nutrition, child labour and other topics dealing with children’s rights.
- Handled complete design and finalization of 11 books and was involved in review and corrections for remaining books.
- Government projects design and layout of facilitator guides, participant handouts and OHP slides for Vibrant Governance project, a unique training program for civil servants of New York and New Jersey government.
Freelance Projects :
- xxxxxxx Solutions Corporate identity, stationary and marketing collaterals 2011
- Private Limited Website designing (work in progress)
- USA Sleep Corporate identity and stationary 2011
- Popular XXXXXX Designing recipe books 2011
- xxxxxxxx Designing of reports and training material 2011
- Lonely Planet magazine Paris and Kutch map design, illustrations for Malaysia map 2011
- Peregrine Corporate identity and stationary 2011
- Presentation in Macromedia Director Portfolio CD design for XXX Patel, Animator 2002
- XXX Label design for ‘Energy’ soft drink 2001
- 3 years full time Diploma Course in Applied Arts 2001 xxxxx School of Applied Art
- HSC 19** xxxxx XXXXX Education Society’s XXXXX English Junior College
- Multimedia course from Image Institute of Digital Technology in 2001.
- Attended photography workshop, XXXXX in 19**.
- Hardware Expert: PC, Macintosh, Laptop
- Operating System Expert: Windows – XP, Vista and 7 OS10.5
- Print Media Applications Expert: Adobe CS5 – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, PageMaker 7.
- Macromedia: MX 11 – Director, Freehand Corel Draw X5, Quark Xpress 9, Microsoft Office 2010 and Visio Professional.
- Intermediate Sound: Forge Pro 10, Elastic Reality 3.1, 3D Max 2011.
- Web Applications: Intermediate Adobe CS5 – Flash, Dream Viewer and Fireworks.
- Date of Birth:11/11/1989
- Address: XXXXX
- Languages known: English , Chinese ,Spanish