4 years experience in accounting field with in depth knowledge according to the government regulations and make analytical decisions, seeking a challenging position in a reputed firm.
- Accounts receivables management
- Managing billings and collections
- Balance sheet Management
- Preparing Financial Status Reports
- Legal Compliance
- Reporting Research Results
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- MS Axapta
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Identifying accounts that are likely to become a bad debt.
- Assessments of clients credibility.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Preparing an annual budget and scheduling expenditures.
- Analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Monitoring revenue and expenses.
- Consolidation and evaluation of financial data.
- Establishing chart of accounts.
- Defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation Statements and monthly MIS reports.
- Taking care of TDS, VAT, PF, ESIC, loan, etc. of the employee and preparing invoices and memos.
- Book keeping and updating records on daily and weekly basis including ledgers.
- Maintaining petty cash.
- Monitoring cash to avoid unnecessary expenses.
- Using Tally wherever needed.
- Handling accounting operations, including A/R, A/P, financial statements and analyzing reports for company’s operations.
- Prepared quarterly balance sheet and reviewed the same with company management.
- XXX firm as Accounts Manager from 20** till present
- Awarded as best Account Manager for the 1st quarter in year 20**
- Secretary of young accountants in USA
- District level lawn tennis champion
- B.Com from XX University with 65% marks in 20**
- HSC from XX Board with 76% marks in 19**
- SSC from XX Board with 87% marks in 19**
- Date of Birth: 12/08/1987
- Languages known: English, Spanish, French
- Address: XXXXXX.