- Enthusiastic accounting professional with over 6 years of experience in both public and private companies.
- Experience of managing accounting functions, preparing financial reporting and month end close.
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP pronouncements and strong understanding of revenue arrangements with multiple deliverables.
- Expertise in the implementation and achievement of SOX compliance certification.
- Experience of working with ERP systems, configuration of modules and financial report designing.
- Expertise in working with MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience of working on SAP.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience of handling large volume of invoices onto a Sage 200 system
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent team player.
Company Name :XXXX
Designation: Accounting Assistant
Duration: June 20** to Present
- Prepare reports on accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Generate client billings for various projects.
- Review the details provided by the managers, distribute the payments and edit the billings.
- Supervise and train the new joiners.
- Process the payable invoices weekly.
- Analyze and update the subcontractor files with agreements, and necessary state sales tax requirements.
Company Name: XXXX
Designation: Account Trainee
Duration: May 20** to Feb 20**
- Perform daily entry of accounting and weekly perform checking and updating.
- Mail the invoices to the regarding clients.
- Maintaining the official files.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Check and compile the tax returns.
- Recognized for successfully concluded comprehensive financing audits.
- Awarded as Employee of the Year for reducing the duration of monthly consolidation process 50 by automating adjusting and eliminating entries.
- M.Com (Accounts) from XYZ in year 20**.
- B.Com (Accounts) from XYZ in year 20**.
- Date of Birth: 11/05/1987
- Languages known: English, Spanish, French
- Address: XXXXXX.